PDA

View Full Version : Dream vacation?

BostonChic
02-21-2008, 07:04 PM
I was just playing around and started to think,What would be my dream stay :)

I would absolutely love to stay in The Contemporary/Tower(MK view) :eek: on Christmas Eve :tree: dare to dream :cloud9: ;)lol anyone else

tadshome
02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
I was just playing around and started to think,What would be my dream stay :)

I would absolutely love to stay in The Contemporary/Tower(MK view) :eek: on Christmas Eve :tree: dare to dream :cloud9: ;)lol anyone else

That would be my dream too... We will be spending Christmas :santa3: in Disneyland Paris this year and I am sure that it will be great but I sure wish that we were going to Florida instead :sad:

goofiecrazy
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
MIne would be a nite at the castle then a nite a each resort on the monorail with a castle view.

Deesdisney
02-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I think about this everyday and the only one I came up with so far is a month at the Grand Floridian on the Deluxe Dinning plan.

Maybe after I win the Lottery.:thumbsup:

BW Fan
02-21-2008, 09:41 PM
I think about this everyday and the only one I came up with so far is a month at the Grand Floridian on the Deluxe Dinning plan.

Maybe after I win the Lottery.:thumbsup:

This would truly be a dream vacation! I like the way you think. While I normally prefer the EPCOT resorts, a month at Grand Floridian would be hard to top.

MickeyChick
02-26-2008, 12:51 PM
I dream about a week at the Polynesian in the King Kamehameha suite with my sweetie and our kids. The kids would all be well behaved and excited. (That's the wishful thinking part of the trip!)

BMan62
02-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Good thread!

For me, it would be to have my family's traditional Christmas Eve Candlelight Dinner (Lithuanian Kucios) at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Last Christmas there were 30 of my family and in-laws in my house for the dinner and it gets a bit crowded at that level. There were a number of relatives we couldn't even invite due to space limitations. Using CRT for a dining hall, we could get ALL our combined families together! Then, to finish it off, a fantastic show of Holiday Wishes with preferred seating (unobstructed view) in front of the castle.

mickeymousedabomb
02-27-2008, 12:11 AM
I would have to say staying at the AKL:paw: with a great view of the savannahs for about 1 month, DDE, with my girls and their Grandpa & Grammie too. That is my favorite deluxe resort and AK is my 2nd favorite theme park, MK being the 1st of course:number1:. If I had a choice for a monorail resort it would be Ploy :tikki:no doubt!

c&d
02-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Mine would be staying in the Disney Suite at the GF. The rest of my relatives would also be in the GF and then we would all go to the parks with no one else there.