PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

stitch34
02-21-2008, 02:47 PM
We will be going to 1900 Park FAre for dinner and after reading a couple poor reviews:confused:...just wanted to make sure this is a good choice. I am especially concerned about character interaction because it is the day that my niece will be doing BBB:princess: and I want to make sure we will have plenty of good photo opportunities.

tink'72
02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
I think this is a great choice! Especially since your neice will be doing BBB that day. This is one of our families must do's each time we go. The character interaction is great! Your neice will be on :cloud9:!

WelshieLover
02-21-2008, 03:22 PM
We found the food just ok, but the character interaction was great. When we were there it was close to closing time, so the place was in dire need of a good vacuuming. The food was not bad ,but not fabulous. Even thoguh it was late, all the characters made sure they spent time with everyone.

japhilli
02-21-2008, 04:38 PM
We ate there 2 years ago and the character interaction was great. Each one came to our table and posed for pictures.

pox24
02-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Are you kidding... its perfect. We ate there last month for dinner and it was Cinderella, Prince charming, the stepsisters and the fairy godmother.They visited us three times! and Cind and the Prince danced twice. We were even asked by the Mgt how often they came to our table and if we were pleased. You're gonna love it.:thumbsup:

wifey5794
02-21-2008, 05:10 PM
It is a super choice! IMHO I think it is one of the better buffets and I am not typically a buffet fan. The character interaction is really good. We still go there every visit even if my kids are a little past the character interaction we still take their pics. This past Dec when we were there we even got some fun pics with my DH and the step sisters.

You won't be disappointed! Don't forget to try the Chilled Strawberry Soup!

jpH/keD
02-21-2008, 05:35 PM
My dd6 went to the bbb the same day as we went to 1900 Park Fare and we loved it all! We liked the buffet just fine. And Allison was thrilled w/ Cindy and PRINCE Charming!! He told her he wanted to tell her a secret and when she leaned in closer he kissed her cheek! She was on :cloud9:!! You will love it! Have fun!!!

GrmGrninGost
02-21-2008, 06:42 PM
I have found the food to be a bit inconsistent. It's often very good and sometimes so-so. I will say, IMHO, I've not found it to be bad. The character interaction, on the other hand, is consistently fantastic! I feel sure you'll have a great time! :mickey: