PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere at Raglan Road

Young@Heart
02-21-2008, 09:23 AM
We're still struggling w/ our final ADR. What's the atmosphere like here? Is it "kid friendly"? I've googled lots of pictures, and it looks amazing! I'd really like to give this place a try, but I'm not sure about taking my DC there. I know they have a kid's menu. My DC will be 5, 12, and 14.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-21-2008, 02:51 PM
I think it's fine as long as you're not taking them for dinner at 10 pm. Once it gets to be around that time it seems to be an older drinking crowd.

SurferStitch
02-21-2008, 07:26 PM
DH and I dined there in December, and we loved it! Food, service and atmosphere were awesome!

There were a lot of children there, and they all seemed to be having a good time. The place is beautiful (especially decorated for Christmas), and lively, even when the band isn't playing.

We were there from around 7:15 until 9:30 or so. Our server was fantastic at pacing our courses so we could stay late enough to hear the band and watch the dancer. We weren't rushed at all. The crowd was no different from the time we got there until the time we left. There is a pub area where I think more of your drinkers might hang out. We didn't notice them in the restaurant.

busterthebronco
02-21-2008, 10:50 PM
we did lunch.
it was real tame.
i guess it might get jumpy late but it is disney so i wouldnt think it would get too crazy.

MickeyChick
02-22-2008, 02:01 PM
We ate there on January 28th around 8:30 pm. There was a live band that was INCREDIBLY loud. It was kind of difficult to talk across the table.

Duchess99
02-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I loved Raglan Road. I don't have children, but I saw quite a few in there and we went for a late dinner...around 9:30pm. Yes, the band is VERY loud, but they are good. The dancer is fun too...something kids will probably really enjoy. The food was also great!
If you're with your kids, I would go on the earlier side though...it started getting crowded with an older drinking crowd when we were there.