PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey photos?

WinnieThePooh
02-19-2008, 08:11 PM
It has been several years since we ate at Chef Mickeys. I was wondering if you still can have your picture taken with Chef Mickey while you are waiting to be seated and if they do is it only on the photo pass or do they come around when you are eating to sell the pictures to you?

We are doing Orlando/ USF this time around but had to make a few ADR's at Disney :blush:

Thanks

mickey&missy
02-19-2008, 09:52 PM
As far as I know, yes, you can still have your picture taken and they still bring them to the table for you to buy. I'm not sure about putting them on photopass though.

Magic Smiles
02-19-2008, 09:57 PM
They take your photo when you first go into the dining room area. They later bring the photo around to your table and if you buy the photo, they reveal where the photopass code is and then it can be added to your CD if purchased. I asked about adding to the CD, so that is when they showed me where the hidden code was.

jray21
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
We just ate there on February 8th, and they do still do the picture before seating, but it's not with Mickey. At least when we were there. For us it was only a sign that said Chef Mickeys. We passed on the picture but the couple next to us bought it and they did give the code after they purchased it.

WinnieThePooh
02-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Thank you so much for your answers! I am glad they still bring them around to the tables, cuz the kids really want to get them.

Thanks