PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grille

tinkmommy
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
What do you think of the Captain's Grill? I never seem to see much written about it on these boards.

Figment!
02-19-2008, 06:30 PM
That might be because it is the recently renamed Yacht Club Galley.

FromTidbits January 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=123092)
Ringing in a New Grille

1/4/08 In addition to the name change of the location, the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club Resort has announced the following new meal offerings:

Breakfast offering American classics from steak and eggs to our all you can eat breakfast buffet

Lunch offering signature steak salad, lobster roll sandwich, or classic Angus chuck burger

Casual steakhouse for dinner serving steaks, chops, and seafood.
Despite the announcement of 'new' offerings, the announcement appears to indicate minimal changes from the previous offerings. Presuming that further items are offered in addition to what was announced, the only notable change between the announcement and the previous menu is the addition of the lobster roll sandwich to Lunch the offerings.

12/21/07 Disney's Yacht Club resort has announced a nomenclature change to one of its dining venues starting in 2008. Effective January 1, 2008 the Yacht Club Galley will be renamed Captain's Grille. It has yet to be announced with this name change will bring any menu changes as well.

You may want to do a search for the Yacht Club Galley. :thumbsup:

tinkmommy
02-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Has anyone eaten there recently? The old Captain's Galley Menu looked yummy.

PoohsGang
02-19-2008, 06:44 PM
We ate there once for lunch and twice for breakfast last week. It was called Yacht Club Galley and it is now called Captains Grille. For breakfast we got the breakfast buffet, they only have scrambled eggs for egg selections, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, potatos (which have peppers & onions) didn't care much for them, oatmeal, different cereals, bagels (no way to toast them though). For lunch I had the steak tip salad which was good, my husband had the braised beef sandwich which he liked very much, we also got a couple of apps, crab cakes, very good, clam chowder good & thick.