PDA

View Full Version : Help. [Dream Prizes]

PiratePrincesses119
02-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Hello,

By now i'm sure you've seen many threads with advice on how to obtain a dream prize. In March, I will be going to Disneyland with my
family. In 2006/2007 we went five times. Every trip, we saw the dream squad and just missed them. It's our dream to obtain one of
those coveted Dream Fastpasses. This trip, we're determined. If you have won any prize from the Dream Squad, please tell me:

What day of the week it was
approx. what time
&
where in the parks you were

Thank You

PiratePrincesses119

NotaGeek
02-19-2008, 06:59 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

There is no way to predict where or when the Dream Squad is going to be. I have personally won Dream Fast Passes in the Wharf area of DCA. I know people that won in the pass behind Big Thunder at DL. I also know people that won passes in the stretching room at DL.

The awarding of prizes for the Million Dreams promotion is random ... I would hate for you to spend your trip chasing the Dream Squad, and then having your hopes crushed because you didn't win. Winning a dream prize shouldnt' be the focus ... it should be the icing on the cake of a good trip to the Parks.

BrerGnat
02-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Uh, well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am an AP holder and I go EVERY WEEK (at least) and I've been doing that since approximately 2004...so, all during the "YOAMD" promotion. I've never won anything...I had a nice young couple hand me some DCA dream fastpasses that they won, and since they were not going to DCA, they let us have them, but it's not the same.

I've all but given up...

PiratePrincesses119
02-24-2008, 11:35 AM
I dont want to chase them either! im just very upset with Disney giving a group of kids looking not tall enough to ride splash mountain get the fastpasses.:mad:

tinkwest
02-24-2008, 02:06 PM
If the success of your visit hinges on whether or not you get a "dream prize", you could come away very disappointed. I'm an annual passholder and while I don't visit frequently I do visit fairly often and I have never even seen the Dream Squad. Don't let the fact that other visitors have Fastpasses and you don't ruin the fun you could be having.

NotaGeek
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
I dont want to chase them either! im just very upset with Disney giving a group of kids looking not tall enough to ride splash mountain get the fastpasses.:mad:

Getting upset with other people's good fortune when it comes to winning Fast Passes seems like you are missing the point of the Happiest Place on Earth. I admit that I have felt some jealousy when you see a happy family with a Dream Prize, but it's not like Disney is choosing everyone EXCEPT you, it's a random process and the luck of the draw.