PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Cafe

mom2four
02-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Any thoughts?

I needed an ADR and everything else I wanted was full. Menu and pictures looked great.

Thanks!

Natazu
02-19-2008, 08:22 PM
I consider Grand Floridian Cafe one of the best non-signature restaurants at WDW. The food and service are excellent and the prices are reasonable. It's easy to get to by boat, bus, monorail, or car and they have valet parking.

dolphinmickey9170
02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
I consider Grand Floridian Cafe one of the best non-signature restaurants at WDW. The food and service are excellent and the prices are reasonable. It's easy to get to by boat, bus, monorail, or car and they have valet parking.

Jym, I value your comments and reviews. We will be trying this restaurant for the first time. What have you had specifically that was good. Just curious. Thanks!

SBETigg
02-19-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm in complete agreement with Jym. It's one of our favorites, though we haven't been there in awhile since it was the 1900 Park Fare sub on our last trip. Enjoy!

Johnno52
02-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Ditto, only it is our favorite sit down. We always go there at least once a trip and order mainly the prime rib and the chocolate fondue! The restaurant is really nicely decorated and is bright with all the windows. The staff have always been great too!

lightyearfan
02-20-2008, 04:11 PM
me and dw ate here once for breakfest and it was really good, i fogot what dw but i had the stuffed crossiant and a side of sausage, the crossiant was stuffed with marscapone cheese and chocolate chips:eat:

hope this helps

Victor:mickey:

Natazu
02-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Jym, I value your comments and reviews. We will be trying this restaurant for the first time. What have you had specifically that was good. Just curious. Thanks!
Hey guys. Thanks for the vote of confidence. My favorite item by far at GFC is the Grand Sandwich. It's a lunch item, though. We tend to have a lunch or two each trip just to get it. It's huge and easy to split. They have great crab cakes and the daily fish is awesome.
For dinner, the crab cakes and the Triangoli Mushroom are really great. They have a wonderful shrimp and proscuitto pasta, a great prime rib and usually something with lobster scampi, mmm.

Also note that you can order from the wine list at Citrico's and Vicky's. I usually make them run upstairs for scotch once or twice. ;)