PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point?

sorarail
02-19-2008, 02:04 PM
I haven't seen much on the boards about Artist Point, but my husband wants to eat there during our next trip. I've reviewed the menu and it sounds good. I'm thinking about booking it for our 25th anniversary dinner. Are there any nice window seats to request and do the items on the menu taste as good as the menu would lead you to believe?:confused:

ibrowse17
02-19-2008, 02:37 PM
This is a wonderful place to eat, and the right place for an anniversary dinner. They have tables in one of the corners that look out over the water fall, so I would ask about those. Not sure about the rest of the menu, the the buffalo I had was outstanding:thumbsup:

sillyolbear
02-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Artist Point is one of our favorites. The Smokey Portabello soup, buffalo sirloin, and cedar plank salmon are very good. If you are dining early a window seat can give you a decent view.

TheRustyScupper
02-19-2008, 04:04 PM
1) You have to dine early.
2) The window seats go very quickly.
3) You can always ask to wait for one.
4) But, that could take 1 to 1-1/2 hrs for someone to finish dinner.
5) Or, you could luck out, just as someone was leaving.

Kairi_7378
02-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Artist Point is very good. It was nice and quiet and suitable for an anniversary dinner. The wine selection is very good. Most of what I tasted when I ate there was outstanding. Rusty is right... try to get an early ADR to get the best views. I'd suggest getting there right around opening.

pox24
02-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Great place to eat. :thumbsup:

Crow
02-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Its one of my favs
Ill be there next week & trying to decide on the entree now
must have the portobello soup