PDA

View Full Version : Are the Doodlebops in DHS?

Gooftroop5
02-19-2008, 01:14 PM
My kids really like the doodlebops. Was wondering if they are anywhere in DHS including the new Playhouse Disney show?

Strmchsr
02-19-2008, 02:29 PM
No, sorry. They have some doodlebop merchandise, but they don't appear. The only time you can see the Doodlebops (other than on tour in your town) has been during September the last 2 years when they've had the special young kids events.

Gooftroop5
02-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks I didn't figure they were there but was hoping.

baby minnie's mommy
02-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Our DD loves Doodlebops too! (So do myself and DH. :D)

Just in case you're interested, they have some merchandise at DTD in Once Upon a Toy.

They've also been doing US tours - have you been to a show? We really enjoyed going to that!

fairies*n*fireflies
02-23-2008, 01:44 AM
We were blessed enough to be able to go see the Doodlebops when they came to Birmingham last year.* My BIL was able to secure tickets for us through one of his vendors and when we finally received them we were so excited to find out that they were FRONT ROW SEATS!!! Absolutely FREE!!* My girls were close enough to touch them and had a blast dancing in front of the stage. It is truly and awesome show for the Doodlebop fans. If you ever get a chance to see take your kids to a concert don't pass it up.