PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholders- register for a chance to tour the new DL Dreams Suite

Mufasa
02-19-2008, 01:12 PM
If you're a Disneyland Annual Passholder, and wanted to take a peek at the new Dreams Suite in the park for yourself, check out this: link (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/index?name=AP_DreamSuitePreviewTour_EventPage&bhcp=1)

The process is a lot like the Finding Nemo AP previews last year and previews will be held from March 3, to March 6. You have until February 28 to apply.

Winners will be randomly selected to receive up to six tickets for a twenty-minute time slot to tour the Disneyland® Dream Suite on the date of your choice during March 3 to March 6, 2008. Wait times will vary.

Valid for party sizes of six or less. One e-mail entry per Annual Passholder household. All Guests must present a valid Annual Passport to be admitted. Admission is non-transferable. Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time.

The preview event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning does not guarantee admission to the Disneyland® Dream Suite.

NotaGeek
02-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the info! I went to the link, signed in but then there's no place to register? Hmmm...

tinkwest
02-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the info! I went to the link, signed in but then there's no place to register? Hmmm...

I believe all My Disneyland members who have a valid annual passport and who have entered this passport number in to their My Disneyland member info will be automatically entered. Just check the email address you used when filling out your member profile to see if you receive an invitation.

NotaGeek
02-19-2008, 09:37 PM
I just feel like I have to CLICK something to enter.

Disneyluvr2
02-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Ahhhh!!!! My AP just expired and I wasn't planning on renewing until my next trip in May!!!:fit: Guess I'll just have to wait until I win a dream and get to stay there!

tinkwest
02-22-2008, 11:38 PM
That's the spirit Nancy! Go for the night in the suite, not just the tour!!

SleepinB
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I can't seem to find it. I use the link provided. I choose the register page and then I log-in. This takes me directly to the Annual Passholders page. Once there I can't find any link or offer to enter to receive previews to the Dream Suite.

Help.

tinkwest
02-24-2008, 10:34 AM
IF you are an Annual Passholder AND IF you are registered as a "My Disneyland" member at the Disney website AND IF you have included your Annual Passholder number in your registration information THEN all you have to do is check your email to see if you receive an invitation to tour the suite.

IF you have not registered as a "My Disneyland" member OR IF the information you provided needs to be updated (new email address, change in Passholder number, etc.) THEN use the link provided by Mufasa in the original post and register OR update.

from the link:

Are you a registered My Disneyland® member? Have you entered your valid Annual Passholder Barcode Number into your profile?

If not, now is the perfect time to register! All My Disneyland® members who have entered a valid Annual Passholder Barcode Number are eligible for a chance to experience a very special twenty-minute preview tour of the Disneyland® Dream Suite.* It's all part of the magic of being an Annual Passholder during the Year of a Million Dreams celebration.

Be a part of history — selected Annual Passholders will be among the first to see this magnificent suite based on plans personally crafted by Walt Disney! Plus, the Disneyland® Dream Suite is the first Guest room ever located inside Disneyland® Park.

Once you are registered as a My Disneyland® member with a valid Annual Passholder Barcode Number, all you have to do is check your e-mail inbox for a possible invitation.

The tours will be held from March 3 to March 6, 2008.

Register now or update your profile!

* Entrants must be a valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholder as of February 11, 2008. Open to Annual Passholders registered with a valid e-mail address registered at disneyland.com/ap. Begins Friday, February 11, 2008 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends Wednesday, February 28, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winners will be randomly selected to receive up to six tickets for a twenty-minute time slot to tour the Disneyland® Dream Suite on the date of your choice during March 3 to March 6, 2008. Wait times will vary. Valid for party sizes of six or less. One e-mail entry per Annual Passholder household. All Guests must present a valid Annual Passport to be admitted. Admission is non-transferable. Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time. The preview event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning does not guarantee admission to the Disneyland® Dream Suite.

Mfranklin30077
02-27-2008, 11:21 AM
I was automatically entered. I had no idea about the preview and received an email over the weekend about it. I thought I was an email saying I could enter for a chance to win a preview. However, when I went to the link, as in the Nemo preview, I had to select a date & time. But, this time I was only allowed to check off one time. That's when I realized I had already recieved the invitation to the preview. I'm going on March 6 and my time is from 12:40-1:00.

NotaGeek
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I was automatically entered. I had no idea about the preview and received an email over the weekend about it. I thought I was an email saying I could enter for a chance to win a preview. However, when I went to the link, as in the Nemo preview, I had to select a date & time. But, this time I was only allowed to check off one time. That's when I realized I had already recieved the invitation to the preview. I'm going on March 6 and my time is from 12:40-1:00.

Congrats! And :welcome: to INTERCOT! Be sure and take pictures for us! I guess I didn't get picked! Curses!

Did any of our other lucky INTERCOT Members get picked?

tinkwest
02-27-2008, 12:51 PM
... I guess I didn't get picked! Curses!

Did any of our other lucky INTERCOT Members get picked?

Well, maybe emails are still going out since the rules state that selection "begins Friday, February 11, 2008 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends Wednesday, February 28, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST." And, as with many things at Disney.com, I say "Huh??!" :huh: Those dates don't jive with my calendar. :confused:

Congrats to those already selected and Good Luck to those still waiting to hear.