PDA

View Full Version : Questions on EMH hours/staying on property

goofysbabe
02-19-2008, 11:41 AM
We are planning a trip for Dec. 29 thru Jan. 1. My questions is - If you book a room only and buy tickets from some place like undercover tourist can you still do the EMH's? I guess I mean does getting EMH's come with staying on property and not with the tickets or do you have to buy the whole shabang to do EMH's? I hope I haven't confused anyone.

DNS
02-19-2008, 11:53 AM
It comes from staying on property. When you get your wrist band for the extra magic hours, they check your room key, nothing else. I don't know what undercover tourist is, but we never get our tickets with our reservation.

MOJoe
02-19-2008, 11:54 AM
As long as you can show you are staying on Disney property, or at the Hilton, you are eligible to stay for EMH. You must show your room key at one of several locations to obtain a wristband. Those with wristbands are allowed to stay. Those without them are encouraged to leave. Your park pass does not matter. So don't forget to bring your room keys for everyone in your party.

scootch713
02-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Your ticket will look like any other ticket, there is no markings on them that they came from an outside agency.