PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Rays DDP options

Young@Heart
02-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Does anyone know if the 1/2 chicken and BBQ rib combo plate is included as an option for CS w/ the DDP? I know my DS's would choose that in a heartbeat, and it would certainly be a great value!

comicguy
02-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Yes, it is.

JPL
02-20-2008, 01:15 PM
My question would be is it still on the menu I didn't notice it listed on my last trip. I know Flame Tree BBQ removed both the Full rack of ribs and the half chicken half rack of ribs platter from their menu. A CM told this was due to the DDP.

FirsttimeJan.07
02-20-2008, 01:44 PM
We were there on Feb. 8 and it was still on the menu, for sure!!! My sister was drooling over it!!

TBY2225
02-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Yes, and it was enough for DH and I to share and to use our other CS credit for another meal! The ribs and chicken were kind of fatty though and I wasn't crazy about the potatoes and carrots. I don't know if we would order it again or not. Also at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot they have a half chicken and 2 sides and at Tangerine cafe in the Moroccan pavilion in Epcot they have a platter with lamb, chicken, pita, and sides all these are big enough to share!

Natazu
02-20-2008, 06:51 PM
It's on the DDP when it's available. They're doing a seasonal sort of thing with Cosmic Ray's. Sometimes all the bays aren't open, sometimes only one bay is open. It's a little frustrating.

Soul_Power
02-23-2008, 12:22 AM
I took the advice from these ever-so-helpful boards and my boyfriend and I shared the ribs and chicken at Cosmic Ray's. The food was soo good and it's definitely shareable!

jszczur5
02-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Yes, and it was enough for DH and I to share and to use our other CS credit for another meal! The ribs and chicken were kind of fatty though and I wasn't crazy about the potatoes and carrots. I don't know if we would order it again or not. Also at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot they have a half chicken and 2 sides and at Tangerine cafe in the Moroccan pavilion in Epcot they have a platter with lamb, chicken, pita, and sides all these are big enough to share!

Nice to know. Hubby and I and 2 pre-teen boys have always been able to split 3 CS meals at Cosmic Ray's between the four of us. I have my doubts about this year though.

Young@Heart
02-24-2008, 03:34 PM

Thanks everyone! DS 12 is really looking forward to this meal. I don't really care for chicken or ribs, but I know DH and the boys will be getting this. I'm going to suggest the sharing, but DS's will each want their own (I bet), even if that means throwing out half of it! :crazy: