PDA

View Full Version : LTT, Park Fare, or Chef Mickey's

mom2four
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
What is your opinion for dinner:

Liberty Tree Tavern
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's

We will be doing AK during the day and if we have the energy, MK at night.

Thank You!

11 more days to go!!!

Laura670
02-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I have done Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare and can tell you that I wasn't really impressed with either of these. I think Chef Mickey's is better for breakfast but do have to tell you that we had an ADR for our last trip the beginning of Dec and waited 45 min to be seated. I have never been to Liberty Tree but have read great reviews on intercot about it....hope this helps

Jared
02-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Of the three you mentioned, I definitely prefer Liberty Tree Tavern for the food and character interaction. It's a little quieter and calmer than Chef Mickey's, and I think the food is usually better at family-style restaurants than buffets.

:tasty:

tadshome
02-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Our party was not at all impressed with LTT, we much prefer Chef Mickeys for breakfast and 1900 Park Fare for dinner:thumbsup:

eyoreswife
02-18-2008, 07:36 PM
i agree with tadshome been to ltt twice, won't go back again, what about crystal palace? excellent buffet, winnie the poo and tigger too, my kids love it there:thumbsup:

tadshome
02-18-2008, 07:53 PM
I totally agree with eyoreswife, Crystal Palace is great. It is a must for us. The food is great and the characters interact with everyone :thumbsup:

Stormer
02-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Never did the other two, but we love LTT. The characters are great and we like the family style meal better than the buffets.

joanna71985
02-18-2008, 10:11 PM
For me, it has to be LTT for dinner.The food is really good, and the characters are so cute.

GrmGrninGost
02-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern for me! :mickey: Chef Mickeys is a great breakfast spot, but we have not been impressed with their dinner. 1900 Park Fare is hit or miss. On a good night, they are excellent. On a bad night, only so-so.

princessimagineer
02-19-2008, 06:55 PM
well what are we working with? small children? no children? kids about my age (17)?

im not crazy about CM. too many little kids running around a quite a long wait. though there is a great desert buffet (naturally the only thing that sticks with me...)

1900, not very impressive. and prince charming kept flirting with me..

i would go with LTT, got the same characters as chef mickeys (minus the mickey thing) only in different costumes. as someone mentioned before, its a lot calmer.

ive never eaten at the crystal palace but im sure you cant go wrong if you decide there too.