PDA

View Full Version : Package Offer 3/30/08–5/21/08

Tink1
02-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Now Available for Everyone!

The offer is good for travel from 3/30 till 5/21

Buy this 5-night/6-day vacation package at a select Disney Value Resort including Theme Park tickets and get the Park Hopper® Option AND Water Park Fun & More Option, FREE!
$ 512 * per adult, based on adult double occupancy. Available for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 3/30/08–5/21/08 in a standard room. Save $102 per adult.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same package. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required

General Public Code APV for Magic Your Way
General Public Code APF for Magic Your Way plus Dining
General Public Code APH Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining

Disney Visa Code APU for Magic Your Way
Disney Visa Code APW for Magic Your Way plus Dining
Disney Visa Code APY Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining

Canadian magic your way ALG
Canadian magic your way plus dining ALH
Canadian magic your way with deluxe dining ALJ

General Public code was released this morning 2/21.08

All pricing is on an individual bases, so we will not be giving much in the way of sample rates.

If you are booked with us, your agent is in the process of emailing you with details!

Nanc

BigRedDad
02-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Sounds like I may qualify for this deal. I hope it works out for us. It will be a little savings and anything is better than nothing.

Question: So far, we are only booked for room only. MJ knows we need tickets be it MYW, AP, or something else. Will I still be contacted with this offer?

ltam16
02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Yeah! I just got an email from Debbie at MJ :party: and I just saved almost $300!

I had 7 day park passes, so now they are hoppers + water parks.

How many times can I go to a water park?
Does this include Disney Quest & Pleasure Island and how many times can I attend those?

Thanks!

Mrs Bus Driver
02-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Do you know the cost with the dinning plan?
Just looking for info don't want to take a trip right now.

bucky at disney
02-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Can someone tell me if this offer is good only at the value resorts - or is it also offered with the moderates and deluxe?

DebK
02-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Subject to availability, the moderates and deluxe resorts are included......

goofyfan4466
02-18-2008, 02:07 PM
AWESOME !!! WE JUST SAVED $ 405.00 ON OUR APRIL TRIP TO THE WILDERNESS LODGE :party::party:, NOW THAT WILL PAY FOR OUR GAS !!!:thumbsup:

coloradowendyl
02-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Just an FYI about this package promotion:

The discount is on the ticket portion of the package only. If you are an Annual passholder, this package will not benefit you. The package discount is upgrading tickets from base tickets to park hopper/water park fun/more tickets for free. There is currently no room discount offered with this promotion!

Wendy

Auntie
02-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Just an FYI about this package promotion:

The discount is on the ticket portion of the package only. If you are an Annual passholder, this package will not benefit you. The package discount is upgrading tickets from base tickets to park hopper/water park fun/more tickets for free. There is currently no room discount offered with this promotion!

Wendy

Well, that stinks.:mad:..very dissapointed. No room discount. Doesn't do much for me as we don't ususally do the water parks anyway. We do park hoppers, but this doesn't seem as if we're gonna save much.:(

garymacd
02-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Too bad for us. We just booked our trip and can't arrive until after May 25.

Donald Duck
02-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Well, that stinks.:mad:..very dissapointed. No room discount. Doesn't do much for me as we don't ususally do the water parks anyway. We do park hoppers, but this doesn't seem as if we're gonna save much.:(

This package doesn't help me either. I'm already getting the AAA rate which I would loose if I took this package.
I'm hoping that a room discount will be announced soon. They have had them in the past, I don't see why they wouldn't have them this year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Not a huge savings...but anything is better than nothing!Every penny saved is good in my books.

Thanks to Debbie at MJ for getting us the new rate, before I even knew that it was out!

Auntie
02-19-2008, 07:31 PM
This package doesn't help me either. I'm already getting the AAA rate which I would loose if I took this package.
I'm hoping that a room discount will be announced soon. They have had them in the past, I don't see why they wouldn't have them this year.

I think I may be pricing out an AAA rate also..not much of deal here. I'm getting very dissapointed with this Disney Visa...we have another card. Discounts were the only reason we have it..and it's not doing much for us these days.:(

Auntie
02-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Not a huge savings...but anything is better than nothing!Every penny saved is good in my books.

Thanks to Debbie at MJ for getting us the new rate, before I even knew that it was out!

I'd agree that it's something..only if you were planning on purchasing the hopper and water parks. If not..then it's not much. We don't usually do the water parks. Means I"m still paying rack rate...and have an add on for something I don't use. :( We may not be going this May if I don't get a pin code or better promo. We went last year at this time and saved over a $1000.00 compared to this years rate. I can't bring myself to do it.:(

Catzle
02-19-2008, 09:52 PM
I am also hoping for a percentage off the rack rate. We have a room booked right now that we can't even get AAA discount on.

MissT
02-20-2008, 10:17 AM
I would have loved this discount but it didn't apply to our dates. We did save a few dollars on our passes through AAA because there is no tax in NH but compared to years past, this is our most expensive trip and we are staying at a value resort.

AliMel83
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
:mickey:We saved almost $200.00! Woo Hoo! Denise from Magical Journeys is the best!

Briansmom
02-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Saved almost $200 so just added a day to the package!! YAY! Gotta get as much of my fix while I'm there cuz I don't know when I'll be able to get back! :mickey:

Wendy at MJ had already had taken care of everything for us. Isn't she the greatest?:number1:

Kerry823
02-22-2008, 09:01 PM
I got a quote also. To take this package would have been $26 more than the AAA rate w/parkhoppers. I almost went for it but my dd doesn't like public swimming..she is a "germaphob" so we won't be using the water park option anyway. I thought it might be fun, but I was out-voted.

javamama
02-23-2008, 04:46 PM
I just talked to the travel co, and was informed because we're staying a suite we don't get the discount:mad: So I talked to a supervisor, she called me back and they apologized, and gave it to us:cloud9: We saved $479:) I really wasn't too happy when they said nope, but if you stay a moderate/value you'd be able to get it---so my thing was why am I be penalized for staying in a suite in a deluxe resort? She agreed, and made me very happy. I'm impressed, and thrilled to be saving almost 500 off our 12k vacation:thumbsup:

NJ Camper
02-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Always check we have priced it as a package and seperate sometimes its cheaper seperate sounds silly but we have done this and found that the package prices aren't always best but maybe it depends on where you stay we stay in FW so maybe in other resorts you can get better package deals good luck and enjoy the magic :mickey:

Kidsmom
02-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Can you get this if using DVC points?

dan24
02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
we are staying at pop in April.. we were told pop was not included in the discount... we could have switched at a AS resort but it oly would have saved us 12 dollars since we booked through AAA we already got a good discount :mickey:

Carol
02-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Can you get this if using DVC points?No.

MoFrazier05
02-26-2008, 04:37 PM
we are staying at pop in April.. we were told pop was not included in the discount... we could have switched at a AS resort but it oly would have saved us 12 dollars since we booked through AAA we already got a good discount :mickey:

I am SHOCKED that you were told that! We booked directly through WDW and we're staying @ POP in May 08-with the discount! I'm floored:confused: How long ago was this?

disneyjo-91
02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
I tried to get this special for 4/13-4/19 nothing avail.
Why if i already have a room/package booked they just can not add the ticket upgrade?

It sorta stinks... So I am paying for my hopping :(

oh well guess i will wait for my discount foro my August trip! LOL!

chicade88
02-27-2008, 12:49 AM
We're in the same situation. The thing is that there are only so many rooms included in the discount and once those are sold, they're unavailable.

disneyjo-91
02-27-2008, 11:40 PM
We're in the same situation. The thing is that there are only so many rooms included in the discount and once those are sold, they're unavailable.

I know but it would be nice if you already have a package booked that they could just add on the discount since it is a "ticket " upgrade.
grrr! :blush:
and I must admit.. in the past I have never had trouble getting a discount when it was offered. I tried to get this discount when it was 1st released to visa holders.. but it was already sold out.. (every hotel except saratoga) so i thought when it was released to the public they would have opened up more rooms. I just dont understand the discounts lately. ugh!
oh well.....

caldgail
03-14-2008, 10:21 AM
I am a new to posting...but i had to join so i can thank you for the information. When we started planning last August to visit DW, i found this site and have enjoyed all of the information, but little piece has been the best...i love free stuff! Thanks again....:mickey:

garymacd
03-17-2008, 08:41 PM
I am a new to posting...but i had to join so i can thank you for the information. When we started planning last August to visit DW, i found this site and have enjoyed all of the information, but little piece has been the best...i love free stuff! Thanks again....:mickey:

Hey! Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

DunkinNut
03-27-2008, 03:56 PM
I called today - just a few minutes ago - and they told me those codes are "expired" - huh? I'm so disappointed! I didn't see any expiration date in the post....any thoughts - I want to cry!
:confused:

KarenP
03-27-2008, 06:04 PM
I called today - just a few minutes ago - and they told me those codes are "expired" - huh? I'm so disappointed! I didn't see any expiration date in the post....any thoughts - I want to cry!
:confused:

That offer expired for booking on 3/21. There is a new special out today for check in dates 4/20 - 5/21. Availability is very limited though.

Welovejiminy!
04-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Sounds like a great offer. Do you know if WDW ever runs deals on their Deluxe Resorts? I am dying to stay at either the Polynesian or Beach Club but don't want to pay the steep price.