PDA

View Full Version : Dde Alert!

PoohsGang
02-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Just got back from WDW. We stayed 8 days at BCV. If you use your DDE please look at your slips before you sign because some of the places the 18% gratuity is NOT included. Places such as; Italy, Rose & Crown dining room did not, but pub did, Captains Grille @ Yacht Club added it in for breakfast but not lunch, Martha's Vineyards lounge at BC did not but Crews Cup lounge YC did, Cape Mays did also. Out of all the places we ate, only the Rose & Crown Pub & Cape Mays servers mentioned that the gratuity was already included ( 2 people out of 12 told us about the dde change). My husband almost left a $20.00 tip when the gratuity was already included. They give you about 4 slips so be cautious as to whether or not the tip in included.:mickey:

adoptionislove
02-17-2008, 08:37 PM
ewww! That is good to know!!!

Thank you,

michelle

Crow
02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
ill have to watch it next week.

sillyolbear
02-18-2008, 09:11 AM
They do give you a bunch of slips. We were down last week and I was careful to check. I meant to ask if the computer automatically added the 18% or if the server has to add it. A lot of restaurants that say they add the tip for certain size parties don't do it automatically, it is left up to the server.

Spoodles, California Grill, and Kona all added the 18% at dinner last week.