PDA

View Full Version : Cape May for dinner or not??

ldc12377
02-17-2008, 06:34 PM
We are considering trying out Cape May for dinner on our next trip. What does everyone think about it? Is it a very good choice for younger kids(9,7, & 2)? We have already looked at the menu and know that there is food for them to eat but what is the atmosphere like? We need a meal for our evening at Epcot and thought this one might be something different that we haven't tryed. We have been to Garden Grill, Le Cellier,and Coral Reef. We want to stay away from the restaurants in the World Showcase because the kids are pretty picky and like "ordinary" food (chicken strips, mac-n-cheese, hamburgers, etc.). Any other suggestions?

Eeyore's My Favorite
02-17-2008, 06:44 PM
DH & I love Cape May for dinner - we've been there our last 2 vacations - September 07 & this past January. Each time we've seen lots of families with children of all ages. Some of the children seemed to eat from the seafood portion of the buffet, but mostly off the children's section with the chicken nuggets, etc. The atmosphere to us is fun & we actually plan our Epcot day around our dinner at Cape May. :mickey:

rj
02-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Take them to Beaches and Cream at the BC. Good burgers and of course all kinds of ice cream selections.

We went to Cape May when we were at the BC but we can do without it.

sassafras
02-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Never took a child there, but think Cape May would be a great choice! We eat there every visit. The children's buffet always has food that looks good (mac and cheese is good) and lots of adults hit it along with the main buffet. Desserts are great. Decor is sea shore type stuff, with paper on the table and small buckets of crayons for the kids to draw on it with! Always give you taffy when you pay the bill!

Hull-onian
02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Wow, Cape May sounds like a good choice. We are going there for the first time this year. My GS and GD will have plenty to choose from, and DD is not fussy so I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree. So Cape May here we come!!!:D