PDA

View Full Version : Coffee & Desserts

WDWRox
02-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Where are the best places in the World to get different kinds of coffees and desserts? I'm talking about good coffee like cafe mochas, capuccino, and so on.

DreamFinder2
02-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately, WDW is not an epicenter of java-tastic happenings. Their regular black coffee is kind of nasty...not terrible, but I make a better cup at home. For genuine coffee, most will tell you Kona Cafe' is the place to go (Polynesian Resort).

As for espresso drinks like lattes and cappucino, my favorites are:

Epcot: Espresso Coffee & Pastries near Canada/UK
DHS: The Writer's Stop in the Backlot area

JerseyDad
02-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Where are the best places in the World to get different kinds of coffees and desserts? I'm talking about good coffee like cafe mochas, capuccino, and so on. .....ya' gotta' go to Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop in Downtown Disney!!!

....they've got the beverage offerings that you were looking for...and then some:

Café Mocha
Caramel Latte
White Chocolate Mocha
Cappuccino
Café Latte
Espresso
Coffee
Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream or Marshmallows

Frozen Mocha
Frozen Caramel Latte
Frozen White Mocha
Iced Cappuccino
Iced Mocha
Iced Latte
Iced Coffee

...plus there are some incredible ice cream sundae offerings that will have you leaving there 5 lbs heavier....but 100 lbs happier!:cloud9:

karenrarintogo
02-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Desserts in Epcot--check out the bakery in France; we enjoyed an eclair and a neopolitan at a little table nearby on our last visit. I'm sure they have coffee--not sure what kind--as we got coke instead. (should have gotten the coffee, though).

karenrarintogo
02-18-2008, 07:50 PM
oops! not a neopolitan--husband said it was a Napoleon! :blush:

irish1967
02-18-2008, 09:04 PM
The Boulangerie Patisserie in EPCOT (France) definitely has different types of coffee. I don't remember exactly what type, but my friend got either a cappucino or latte when we stopped there for on our last day.

Also, the counter service restaurante in Morraco has a counter with some specialty coffees - I think they had pastries there as well.