PDA

View Full Version : Drink Cups

DisneyNana
02-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Trying to decide if its worth it to buy the drink cup at the Ft. My hubby is up early and drinks alot of coffee then.What time would he have access to it. Not sure if is worth it?

faline
02-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure what time Trail's End opens up. Most people find it rather a pain in the campground as you need to travel so far to fill up.

RoosMomKanga
02-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Not sure about the campground's time. We were trying to decide this also since we were only there (POFQ- open for coffee and continental BK at 6am) for 3 mornings and we always get to the parks early, but I can tell you it was worth it mainly because we bring disposables with lids....let me explain...I always bring a stack of disposable foam coffee cups and lids for them. We take our refillables and drink early and at Breakfast. Then we bring a full cup back to the room and dump it into our disposables and head to the buses with them - bus drivers will let you on as long as it has a lid. (Likewise if my DH is up early for coffee he would dump into the cups back in the room for me and head out for 2nd's even before Breakfast). mmm coffee...:coffee:

#1donaldfan
02-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I suppose it depends on the number of days your going to be there....we see them as a definate savings, even if you just use 'em a couple of times a day.....:mickey:

NJ Camper
02-17-2008, 09:03 PM
We always get the drink cups we stay10-15 days so it pays for us but if you don't stay that long then it may not pay to buy the cups

AuntLaura
02-18-2008, 07:49 PM
The Meadows Trading Post has coffee in AM. It doesn't open until 0800AM. When we are on our way to the parks, we always see campers outside waiting for it to open.