PDA

View Full Version : Pavlik beats Taylor again

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-17-2008, 10:41 AM
This was a pretty good fight.both guys were in great shape. If Pavlik is gonna go for the big bucks he needs to fight Trinidad.I would love to see this fight.

RAIDER
02-18-2008, 04:33 AM
I saw it on sunday and i thought it would be better.Pavlik should have opened up more with his shots .But Taylor did a lot better this time but i wouldnt like to see a 3rd fight

Trinidad is a spent force ...but for me Jones jnr would be a matchup if it can be don e

The fight i am looking forward too is Joe Calzaghe v Hopkins to which Hopkins is going to get battered :thumbsup:

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Thats gonna be a good fight but hopkins getting battered I dont know about that.You gotta give him some props.He is a little older but heres a guy who got himself to the top with out some sleezy promoter.Thats Respect.Besides hes a
Philly Boy.

RAIDER
02-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Thats gonna be a good fight but hopkins getting battered I dont know about that.You gotta give him some props.He is a little older but heres a guy who got himself to the top with out some sleezy promoter.Thats Respect.Besides hes a
Philly Boy.

I agree its going to be a great fight ..But at the end of the day i think Calzaghe will be to strong for him as his punching power is relentless and i dont think Hopkins has the punch or the legs to avoid him ..Its a shame they never met up in their prime ... :thumbsup: