PDA

View Full Version : have a serious problem

crltkcagle
02-17-2008, 10:10 AM
i am so addicted to disney i am seeing mickey everywhere. on speed limit signs, on billboards, in shapes, i see mickeys all over! anywhere the is a o or zero i put ears on it. I heard of this problem before but didn't know it was a real condition until i got it! I guess it has finally happened to me, I have become an addicted disney freak. LOL :mickey: well i guess there are worse things i could be. :D

Ian
02-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Since this really isn't news or a rumor, I'm popping this thread over to our Mousellaneous forum.

eyoreswife
02-17-2008, 01:03 PM
i'm glad i'm not alone:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-17-2008, 08:39 PM
My sister and I were driving to NH yesterday and we were behind a car and I said, look Mickey Mouse. She said what? And I pointed out that the middle 2 letters on the license plate in front of us were MM. So it's not just you!

cfoshe
02-17-2008, 10:41 PM
There is medication out there for this condition. The bottle reads like this:
"TAKE AT LEAST 1 WEEK TRIP TO WDW EVERY YEAR"

Causion, may not cure but will relieve all symptoms for 1 week a year. You will see the true ears, not just images that are not there.
:D:D:D

divinedi
02-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Ahhhhhh, another one bites the dust!!! Welcome to your fellow addictees, may there NEVER be a cure!!!:number1:

RedheadWriter
02-18-2008, 07:43 AM
:beer: raises a pint to this sweet addiction!!!

poohbearlover15
02-18-2008, 06:20 PM
I think everyone who goes on intercot every day is a little disney addicted!:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
02-21-2008, 05:52 PM
We all have it ;)

GrumpyFan
02-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the club!

You should take a look at some of the videos that were posted for the Disney CMO job contest. There are some serious Disney addicts out there. :mickey: And, I mean that in the best possible way. :funny:Because I am one too!

mickey&missy
02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
There is medication out there for this condition. The bottle reads like this:
"TAKE AT LEAST 1 WEEK TRIP TO WDW EVERY YEAR"

Causion, may not cure but will relieve all symptoms for 1 week a year. You will see the true ears, not just images that are not there.
:D:D:D

:funny:

My favorite pj's have hidden mickeys on them. Their satin with a funky punky dot design some of the dots make mickey. The first time I put them on I got so excited and ran to show DH! He thinks I'm nuts!