PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe pool areas????

ldc12377
02-16-2008, 10:42 AM
Now I have another question about the deluxe resorts. We have narrowed our choices to Poly or BC but we are leaning toward BC for their pool area. We are going during the first part of June and figure it will be quite warm so we will be spending a lot of time at the pool. On our last trip, we walked from Epcot to BC and saw the pool area but we haven't ever seen the pool area at Poly. What is it like? Would the kids (9,7,& 2) like the pool at Poly just as well? Is it a zero entry pool? I know it isn't as elaborate as Stormalong Bay but what features does it have?

tinklover
02-16-2008, 11:35 AM
I have never stayed on site but the magical journeys web site has pics posted of the reports and the pool areas. I hope that is of some help to you.

jpH/keD
02-16-2008, 12:51 PM
I was comparing those exact two pool locations for our next trip. The best pix I can find are on the disneyworld website. Click on the resorts tab and then you can open pix of each pool area. The Poly pool has a volcano slide and I think somewhere a swim up bar. I am not sure about the entry...? I love the Stormalong Bay pix too! The idea of a sand bottom pool sounds fun to me! Eventually we will try both! Enjoy your planning and research! :thumbsup:

vamaggie
02-16-2008, 01:05 PM
We stayed at Poly in Nov and loved the Volcano pool (the quiet pool was also really nice- and warm too) It is a zero entry pool and the volcano slide is nice for the kids (even our 10 yr old liked it) The other nice thing about the Poly pool is it is right next to the beach and has a great view of the castle. Never tried BC but would return to Poly in a second.