PDA

View Full Version : Fun Great Movie Ride Fact!!

dumbo_buddy
02-16-2008, 10:10 AM
last trip DH and i were finishing up our gertie's ice cream before going on great movie ride when one of the CMs at the front asked, "want to see something cool?" DUH! of course!

he showed us one of the signatures and hand prints on the ground right in front and he said, "who is this?" i said, "duh!" Charton Heston. he said, "look harder!"

when Charlton Heston was signing his name in the cement back in 1990-ish, a photographer asked him to say cheese. he looked up, halfway through his signature, took the pic, and went back to signing. only, he SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG!!!

check it out!!! it says CHARTON HESTON. he forgot the L!!! hehehe:mickey:

for the person who asked, how do you keep the magic going...well moments like these do the trick!:pixie:

RedheadWriter
02-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh my. This brings a whole new dimension to when Yul Brynner , as Ramses in the Ten Commandments, proclaims 'SO LET IT BE WRITTEN!' I am sorry, every time I think of Charlton Heston I think of that terrible beard they put him in after he climbed the mountain to get the tablets. And Yul Brynner looking like Gazoo from The Flintstones in that terrible helmet. Hahahahahaha

DisFan01
02-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Haha...wow this is funny! I never noticed it before... :secret:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Darbylew
02-16-2008, 10:37 AM
We love the great movie ride. It is one of the
must sees for us. I have never noticed that
before but will look at it next time we are there. :mickey: :cool:
FIRST TRIP 1972 :mickey:
LAST TRIP NOVEMBER 2007
NEXT TRIP MARCH 31 FOR A WEEK :D
AND MANY TRIPS IN BETWEEN

ibrowse17
02-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Cool, will be looking next time:thumbsup:

dumbo_buddy
02-16-2008, 01:05 PM
it's right in the front, you can't miss it!

if i were mr. heston i would have FREAKED and made them re-do it!!!

i wonder if he even knows!

jpH/keD
02-16-2008, 01:12 PM
:thumbsup: That is very cool info! I will look for sure next visit! If it were me I would make them re-do it too! :secret:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks, I'm going to have to look next time I go.

Magic Smiles
02-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Now I will have to search all my photos and video!

#1donaldfan
02-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the trivia...little tid bits like this is what makes Disney so cool..............:thumbsup: