PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment at Raglan Road

TexasPrincessAurora
02-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Can anyone tell me the nights and times that the Irish dancers and musicians appear at Raglan Road? I wanted to make sure we arrange our ADR accordingly.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
They perform Monday - Saturday. They have a website to get more information.

Crow
02-16-2008, 05:23 PM
i was wondering also, as I may try the food there.
Ive already tried the :beer:

MickeyChick
02-17-2008, 09:03 PM
We ate there last month and LOVED it. We were seated right next to the platform where the dancer performs and there was also an Irish band that was exceptionally LOUD. Impossible to chat over.

The Guinness baby back wing app is exceptional, as is the scallop forest.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-19-2008, 01:48 AM
The food was amazing. I ordered the It's Not Bleedy Chowder. It was great. Tons of seafood. I also tried both of there beer flights. My favorite was the one with guiness, smithwicks, harps and stella. Great bar......I highly recommend it.

Crow
02-19-2008, 07:43 AM
The food was amazing. I ordered the It's Not Bleedy Chowder. It was great. Tons of seafood. I also tried both of there beer flights. My favorite was the one with guiness, smithwicks, harps and stella. Great bar......I highly recommend it.
of course I did stop in & tried the :beer:flight. hope to again next wk when im at WDW....thats why I was thinking of eating there, as I tried next door & the chicken pie was great w chips.