PDA

View Full Version : Your First Love

Dakota Rose
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Who was your first love? You know the one who made your heart skip a beat for the first time.

We were in middle school. He was a transfer student and all the girls in my class had a huge crush on him. I remember saying to my best friend, "What's the big deal? He's just a boy." But he befriended me and we became inseperable. I wanted to be an astronaut. He promised he'd become an aeronautics guy and would build me a shuttle that wouldn't explode. His parents divorced and he moved away.

RedheadWriter
02-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Hmmmm I had to really go back.
6th grade. Jay J (forgot his last name). He sat behind me in class and we liked the same things. He had the most incredible blue eyes. The kind you get lost in. I remember he was the first boy I wanted to kiss. He went to public school in 7th grade and I never saw him again LOL.

disneydeb
02-16-2008, 12:18 PM
He was a year ahead of me. His little brother (a year behind me) had a crush on me. I guess you could say it was a love triangle. :D

Jenemmy
02-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Well, right now, my first love is taking a snooze in the chair behind me! LOL - Can you hear him snoring??:secret:

I met my first love and future hubby in my first class, on our first day of high school. We will be married 15 years this spring :D I even love him when he snores.

Dakota Rose
02-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Well, right now, my first love is taking a snooze in the chair behind me! LOL - Can you hear him snoring??:secret:

I met my first love and future hubby in my first class, on our first day of high school. We will be married 15 years this spring :D I even love him when he snores.

Awwww, that's sweet! :)

disneydrmr
02-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Hmmm.... I'd have to say my first "love" was a friend of my older brother... Andy... Man was he hot! We 'kinda' went out once... my brother was going to see one of the Rocky movies (can't remember which one) and another friend of his was going also.. both were taking their girlfriends... well.. Andy wanted to go so to even it out my brother asked if I wanted to go. I was in heaven that night! No, nothing happened, nothing ever came of it.. but I did love that guy!

Miss Mouse
02-16-2008, 11:33 PM
My first love would have to be my high school boyfriend. We went to the same small-town school and had known each other since first grade. We weren't paricularly fond of each other through most of junior high - you know how those lippy teenage boys can be!

There must be a thin line between love and annoyance because we started "dating" when I was in ninth grade, him in tenth.

And in five months, in addition to being my first love, he'll also be my DH! :)

mrsgaribaldi
02-17-2008, 06:00 AM
My first love was 14 and I was 16. We sang in a choir together. We were together for 2 years. Last year he contacted me through my myspace account and we have been exchanging emails, (just as friends) It's nice to know that he still thought about me 24 years later.

NJBelle
02-18-2008, 11:39 AM
The first guy who ever made my heart jump was named Alex. This was one of the most 'romantic' meetings ever. I was in the hospital getting IV medications. He was in the hospital for an infection. Well, my Mother was not feeling well and lay down on the couch in my room. I went out into the game room. As I'm walking down the hall way with my IV poll, I pass this room with the door wide open. This wonderfully cute guy (the blond curly hair, the freckles, the dreamy brown eyes, tall, strong...) was sitting on the bed. He looked up and stared at me as I passed. I smiled at him and went my way. Ten minutes later as I'm sitting at the computer in the game room (I was actually posting on Icot) he walked in. He sat down and started playing a video game. I silently watched. He looked up at me and said, "Do you wanna try?" I shook my head saying that I didn't play video games. He said, "Come on, I'll teach you." Well the nurse came in and took him to CT scan. I thought that was that and I wouldn't see him again. But nope. He passed me as I was coming out of my room to go back to the game room that evening. He asked me if I wanted to go for a walk with him. Lost in his dreamy brown eyes I said sure. I still didn't know his name and he didn't know mine. :D
We talked and introduced our selves. We walked around the halls and nurses' station for hours. And when the nurses weren't looking (forgive us icot nurses!) we skated around on our IV polls. I think he liked me as much as I liked him. He was the one that drew me out. What was really funny is that he wouldn't stop walking and talking with me to eat. His nurse made me sit down with him in his room and make sure he ate. But we ended up sharing the lunch. And before I left to go home he said I was the hottest girl he had seen.
I haven't seen him since but he was the first guy that really made me feel dreamy. Romantic story huh? :secret:

Dakota Rose
02-19-2008, 05:24 PM
That's probably the cutest first love story I've ever read! :)

Disney Doll
02-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Mine was my HS boyfriend who was also my first "real" boyfriend. We started dating when I was 15 and stayed together for 2 years. I broke it off. He was a good catch and I had feelings for him for many years after. We went to different colleges and eventually lost touch. I still wonder what happened to him sometimes.

Tink2002
02-20-2008, 10:27 PM
I was sixteen, he was seventeen. He had a mounted black bear head in his room. He listened to country music. We rode around in his '87 Ford F150 (mind you this is in 2005). I rode a four wheeler, ate bear meat (yes, it came from the nice teddy on the wall), and we also went and shot targets together once. Oh, redneck love.

I couldn't make this stuff up, people.

Needless to say, I haven't done any of those things for well over two years now (will have been with my bf for two years this april, no truck or guns with him, sadly). It's fun to look back and laugh at all the things I did that weren't typical for a girly girl like me, though, and we still keep in touch even if we don't go shoot targets.

d_m_n_n
02-20-2008, 11:02 PM
I was sixteen, he was seventeen. He had a mounted black bear head in his room. He listened to country music. We rode around in his '87 Ford F150 (mind you this is in 2005). I rode a four wheeler, ate bear meat (yes, it came from the nice teddy on the wall), and we also went and shot targets together once. Oh, redneck love.

OMG too bad this didn't last! You could've been on "My Big Redneck Wedding!" BTW, I have ridden on my fair share of four-wheelers and rode IN THE MIDDLE of pick-up trucks!!!

Anyway, mine was truly my DH. I was 13 and he was 14 and soooo dreamy :cloud9: . We dated off and on through high school and finally got together right after my high school graduation. We have been together ever since, through college and now happily married with two children. The weird thing...I asked the Oiuja (sp) board in 8th grade if we would get married and it said "YES." I didn't believe it at the time...(insert creepy music here) :jaw:

pogo
02-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Oh my.... I can't believe I'm about to tell this story. I'm a little older than most here, but here goes.

I had graduated from High School in 1968 and had just started traveling with this group and while in Minot, ND I met this girl who was so different from all the other girls I had ever met.

Her name was Emily and she had long dark hair, dark brown eyes, lusciously thick kissable lips and a figure like a movie star. It was instant attraction.

I spent two days with her and rejoined my friends in Winnipeg. After Winnipeg we headed to Minneapolis and Emily surprised me with a visit.

She traveled with us to Duluth, Rockford and then Chicago. The last time I saw my sweet Emily was as our bus pulled out of Chicago.

I always wondered what happened to her..... and I wonder if she ever missed me. I never stayed in one place long enough for her to find me and I never had a chance to return to Minot.

What we had was strong, but I guess it wasn't strong enough.

Aaahhhh sweet memories of sweet, sweet Emily. :D