PDA

View Full Version : POP gift shop

Young@Heart
02-15-2008, 08:04 PM
On our last visit (2006) we didn't really spend much time in the gift shop. We did so much shopping in the parks and DTD, we didn't see a need to shop at our resort. As it would happen, I started looking around right after we checke out and had to be on our way, and I regretted not looking around more. :(

I know they had a section with charm bracelts and charms (looked like TONS of charms to choose from). I missed the Mr. Potato Head area, since we had bought those elsewhere.

Are these things still there? We want more Mr. PH pieces, and I'd love to make bracelts for myself and DD. Anything else I should be sure not to miss in Everything POP?

Mrs Grumpy
02-16-2008, 10:23 PM
We were there in 2006 also and I loved the gift shop. Every night after getting off the bus we would walk through and look (and buy!).

TheMartellFamily
02-17-2008, 03:17 PM
They have so much to choose from there. I feel their shop is much better than others found at resorts. Each time we stay there we have to get our POP christmas ornament. They have everything there.

MickeyChick
02-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I thought Everything Pop was a fantastic store. It was large, with a huge variety of stuff. Lots of the same stuff we saw at WOD and in the parks. I loved buying stuff at the hotel and only having to walk a little ways to bring it to our rooms.

They still have the charms and the Potato Heads.

luvdiznee
02-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Still love the Tie Dye T-shirt I bought for DD with the POP logo on it. :mickey:

Birnbaum has notin on me
02-21-2008, 11:58 PM
i have seen better stores

Sylvia
02-22-2008, 12:20 AM
:thumbsup:
Everything POP is a great shop. I also like the resort logo merchandise available at POP. I purchased some great souvenirs for the people back home. I'm not staying at POP on my next visit in May, but I definitely will be heading over there at least once.
:mickey: