PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Collectors Society

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-15-2008, 07:26 PM
My husband bought me a membership to the WDCS for Valentines. I went to the website and tried to locate a store but it will only let you enter a zip code and 60 miles max. There are no stores near where I am. Is anyone a member and know a way to get a list of all the retailers? I'd like to know if when I travel if there is a store along the route.

dlpmikki
02-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Stockists of WDCC change quite often I think. I know that every so often WDCC send out a mailing with a list of stockists - sometimes just gold circle dealers and sometimes ones that are doing a special event. I'm not sure if I have ever seen a complete list of all stockists.

DDuck66
03-26-2008, 10:04 AM
There are several Internet Shops set up where you can purchase both new and out of date pieces. It took us 2 years to get the entire Mary Poppins collection. Just google WDCC and you will find plenty of stores and shops. Also if you have a Christmas or Collectable store nearby, many times they will carry them.

Blue Genie
03-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Here in Cal are Halmark stores cares them. I have gotten from them the Genie,Donald Duck in sailor outfit and Snow White from there. Here is my collection that I have.

They are in the front starting with Tigger,Ariel (These two are not from WDCC.)Belle,Donald,Ariel,Snow White,Genie,Cinderella & Donald Duck 2.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disney%20Collection/Disney%20Stuff/c20a.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disney%20Collection/Disney%20Stuff/c20b.jpg

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Stockists of WDCC change quite often I think. I know that every so often WDCC send out a mailing with a list of stockists - sometimes just gold circle dealers and sometimes ones that are doing a special event. I'm not sure if I have ever seen a complete list of all stockists.

I received one in the mail today. It has all of them and the gold circle dealers have *. Now I know where to go shopping when I travel!