PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY... Let's go racing...

MickeysGirl
02-15-2008, 07:24 AM
Morning everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

So after last week's Corvette party, we had an overwhelming out pouring for a certain party this week in honor of the First NASCAR race of the season! (in other words, I confused the dickens out of Janet and Scott, so I'm gonna make it up to them! :blush:)

This week we are going to celebrate the start of this year's NASCAR season, with the first official race at the Daytona 500 coming up this Sunday, with today's...

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!
:car: Let's go racing boys! :flag2:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Stop Light
... with Lemonade for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:marg: :papple: :wine:

I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. Be safe on those roads out there, there are plenty of crazy drivers. And lastly... GO SMOKE! :waycool:

For those interested...

STOP LIGHT

3 Vodka
1 Midori®
1 Orange Juice
1 Cranberry juice

Line up three shot glasses. Pour 1 shot of vodka into each glass. Add a splash of midori to one, a splash of orange juice to another and a splash of cranberry juice to the third. Drink them down Red, Yellow, Green. It's a stop light!

pogo
02-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Happy Friday Everyone !

I'm thinking I'll run a few one those "Stop Lights" !

Have a good weekend
and if you drink,
don't drive !
:D

alpro2
02-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Happy Friday! :thumbsup:

JanetMegan
02-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Pull those belts tight one more time boys!!

Thanks for the special party! I think it will be my favorite Friday party EVER in the history of Friday parties. In fact on that note, all drinks are on me!!

So bring on the :marg::beer::marg:

drummerboy
02-15-2008, 08:41 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Thanks for the special party! I think it will be my favorite Friday party EVER in the history of Friday parties. In fact on that note, all drinks are on me!!You'd get along well with our Chamber Exec. She's definitley a NASCAR fan.

disneydrmr
02-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Hmmm... don't think alchohol would go well with my antibiotics and cold medicines so I'll skip the drink and just have some diet 7up if that's ok. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nascfan
02-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Aw Jamie, I love ya! :thumbsup:

Happy Friday everyone!

Good luck to all our drivers this weekend, and may all 43 come back to the pits safe and sound after the race. :car:

mtown71
02-15-2008, 11:12 AM
:party:Happy Friday all!!!!:party:
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Since I have to work tonight, better just have some ice tea! I brought some brownies to share!

MsMin
02-15-2008, 11:28 AM
My first thoughts today...Oh no another car party?
But after seeing how excited Janet and Scott are :marg: :thumbsup: It's worth it.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE
But Jamie with traffic in Baton Rouge I must say I prefer a green light.
And since Janet is picking up the tab break out the Patron....
There is a drink down here called the "eye of the storm" a margarita with a swirl of raspberry.. yum we can call it a green light- but I don't know how far we should drive after it?
What's a great NASCAR snack?
Have a safe and happy weekend all!
And for those recovering get well soon. I had something on Sunday a cold most likely -- I think Bret gave it to me. Gotta love that airborne...

JanetMegan
02-15-2008, 12:57 PM
My first thoughts today...Oh no another car party?
But after seeing how excited Janet and Scott are :marg: :thumbsup: It's worth it. What's a great NASCAR snack?

What isn't a great NASCAR snack? How about some Mega Nachos loaded with everything? Will that tide you over?

offwego
02-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Happy Friday all..that drink sounds amazing!!

And while I can't say I'm into the whole Nascar thing I can understand the excitement of the folks who follow it. Besides any excuse for a party right!

SgtTigger
02-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Happy Friday............

I hope everyone is having a great time..........

Vroommmmmm :car:

I do Hear that BBQ goes well with NASCAR..... I could go light the pit.......

GO SMOKE!

SO did he or did he not????? punch Bush????

I think Bret gave it to me.

Hummmmm NO........ And I saw you run that red light back there.... Where is my ticket book????????
If I was going to give it to someone it would be Angel.......

:cop: :tigger:

MickeysGirl
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
SO did he or did he not????? punch Bush????

:cop: :tigger:

He better have!!! Go Smoke!!! Whether it's anger management or not, I don't like either of the Bush Brothers, but I love me some Smoke!

hahahahaha :blush:

Drinks are on the bar... :beer: :wine: :papple: :marg: