PDA

View Full Version : Do you listen to a podcast?

dolphinmickey9170
02-14-2008, 11:58 PM
I was just wondering if anyone listens to podcasts? I know we can't post the link, but can we name the podcast? Such as Magic Never Ends? I don't think I am breaking any terms of service. Which is your favorite?

We listen to Magic Never Ends. It's awesome. Two crazy and silly disney fans, just like all of us.

We also listen to Teenage Disney Geek. A young man with a love for disney, and a great voice to boot.

PirateLover
02-15-2008, 12:59 AM
I am really just getting into podcasting. I like the Dreamfinder Forever video podcasts. I was just watching some clips today... I also downloaded a few of WDW Radio Show. It's OK, I listened to one that had a great interview with Samantha Brown. I'm going to look into the ones you suggested :thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-15-2008, 02:18 AM
I listen to Character Breakfast. Sometimes another Disney podcast that has a similar name to this website.

Dragongirlx
02-15-2008, 03:59 AM
I Like the mouseplanet pod casts - they are very good

jefmblrd
02-15-2008, 02:05 PM
I always listen to The WDW Radio Show-an incredible podcast and the best one I've heard. Inside the Magic is a close second, and I like WDW Today as well.

poeticeclipse
02-15-2008, 03:16 PM
For sure WDW Today!

They have some really awesome guests on the show. They've had "Stacey" from Top 7 Must Sees twice. They also have had Lou Mongello on there a few times as well as Steve Seifert who runs his own Polynesian website.

My all time favorite episode is an older one where they had a cast member that once was "friends" with Princess Aurora. She talked about the audition process and what it was like everyday working with the mouse.

MMouse6937
02-15-2008, 03:38 PM
I listed to the WDW Radio Show. Lou is the most knowledgable person about WDW ever. I do listen to the WDW Today and it's grown on me. They're not always the most accurate about things, but they're fun to listen to. I used to listen to Inside The Magic but after WE meaning the listeners helped him win the Disney Dream Job Contest and then he wanted us to buy the DVD of the experience so they could organize a reunion trip, I just couldn't so it anymore. I actually bought my Ipod because of disney podcasts, what a dork :blush:

wedway fan
02-15-2008, 05:26 PM
i started with inside the magic, which i've lost favor with for similar reasons as the previous poster.

found WDW radio, and love it. got to agree- lou the host is quite knowledgeable, and has great guests.

as a result of his podcasts, i just started listening to WDW today, and like most of their stuff. i like the fact that each of their shows are relatively short (20-30 min) and contained to just one main topic. i went thru their archives to pick out some particular topics that i found interesting.

love listening to podcasts- great way to pass 70 minutes in the car each day!

(also listen to espn's PTI, which is my favorite podcast of all!)

jennbunn
02-16-2008, 12:10 PM
i also listen to wdw radio. lou is great!! i sometimes listen to wdw today not as much though. i started listening to podcast's about a year ago just to see what they were all about and now i am hooked!!

TikiGoddess
02-16-2008, 08:40 PM
I listed to the WDW Radio Show. Lou is the most knowledgable person about WDW ever. I do listen to the WDW Today and it's grown on me. They're not always the most accurate about things, but they're fun to listen to.

I actually bought my Ipod because of disney podcasts, what a dork :blush:

I love the WDW Today podcasts too but must agree -- sometimes I am yelling at my ipod as they're giving advice! The guys are very entertaining, though.

I too am a fan of Lou Mongello. What a great guy and an amazing wealth of knowledge. I love the Disney Scene Investigations that he does with Jeff Pepper.

And yes, I used to listen to Ricky Brigante's Inside the Magic but lost interest. He did have some great ride audio on his website.

I know they're not Disney podcasts, but I have to mention This American Life and Radio Lab, my two all time favorite podcasts ever.

I love podcasts. I listen to them while I'm at the grocery store, in the car, making copies at work... I definitely use my ipod for more for podcasts rather than music.

TikiG