PDA

View Full Version : Buying discounted annual passes

MarkC
02-14-2008, 04:00 PM
I know we get a good discount on annual passes, so we will buy them when we arrive in August. We now have our airline tickets and our flying in late on Friday, August 8th. However, we are not staying at a the BCV until Sunday, so our first two days will probably be spent at a moderate resort such as Port Orleans-Riverside (which will always be Dixie Landings to us). My question is.... can we buy discounted annual passes at non-DVC resorts? Has anyone done so in the past, or do we need to buy them at a theme park or even a DVC property? Thanks for any advice anyone can provide.

mouse-logic
02-14-2008, 04:19 PM
We're flying down tomorrow morning. We're picking up an AP at the Ticket window at the International gate at Epcot. According to DVC member services, all you have to do is show a picture ID and your DVC member card at any WDW ticket location or guest services to get the discount.

sillyolbear
02-14-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't think AP's are sold at the resorts themselves. I believe only at the Guest Services locations at each park and Downtown Disney. Your DVC membership card will entitle you to the discount.

So, you should be fine.