PDA

View Full Version : P & P party questions

luvkatiebug
02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
I just received our Princess and Pirate party tickets in the mail, and I didn't realize they were going to look like park tickets. Here is my question. If we don't go to the parks during the day, I can use these tickets to get in around 4 or something it seems like I read? Thanks for the info. :mickey:

ibrowse17
02-14-2008, 10:38 AM
We went to the P&P Party on 5 Feb with my parents. They did not have park tickets, only tickets for the party. We walked in a little before 5 with no problems. Have fun:thumbsup:

Darbylew
02-14-2008, 10:44 AM
If they have not changed then you can get in
the MK with your P/P ticket about four in the
afternoon. Have a fun time. It is a great party.
:party::princess::pirate:

tinkergal
02-14-2008, 01:01 PM
We were there on Feb. 9th & were able to get in @ 4. We had a great time & hope you will as well!!

luvkatiebug
02-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks so much! We may sleep late that day, and hang out at the pool, and go into MK a little before the party starts. We will probably need an early morning break by that time of our trip. Thanks so much, I know my girls will love it.:mickey:

rj
02-16-2008, 09:20 AM
We went on our trip last week and the party is well worth it.

The lines for the rides were much shorter and they had a great parade and fireworks show.

Also, that is a great idea to spend time at the resort and only go in the evening.

You will easily be able to do all of the rides that are open, watch the parade, and watch the fireworks.

Have fun.

Catzle
02-16-2008, 01:28 PM
We just got our tickets as well and were also thinking of hanging at the resort and than heading over at 4. The tickets were cool a nice souvenier.