PDA

View Full Version : Another AP question!

TBY2225
02-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I know that I can upgrade my MYW tickets to AP's when I go in September, but does anyone know how the following would work? My mom gave me a one day pass that she got on a business trip that she didn't use. Can I use both to upgrade my tickets at the same time, or do I need to hold onto the one day pass for later? Also, where do I go to do the upgrade. Do they do it at the resorts, or just guest relations in the parks. How about at DTD?

Carol
02-14-2008, 09:44 AM
You can upgrade the pass at any Guest Relation in the parks or Downtown Disney. Make sure you don't forget a photo ID.

You cannot combine a bunch of tickets. It's one ticket per upgrade. (Been there - tried that.) :)

CandleontheWater
02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I hope that you don't have any trouble upgrading your tickets. I've heard recently that disney will only upgrade the MYW tixs to an annual pass within 14 days of 1st use. I know that the policy used to be different, but I've heard that they started cracking down and I'd double check that that you weren't dissapointed.

King Triton
02-14-2008, 01:07 PM
All that sounds about right. The only other thing I'd add is that how your mom got that 1 day pass could matter. If it is a comp or a convention type ticket, it cannot be applied to an AP.

TBY2225
02-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the info! That is fine about the one day pass. My DS is still 2 so I can just wait and let him use it when he turns 3! My friend McGoofy here on Intercot had trouble with switching her MYW tickets to AP's a few weeks ago as well. I am hoping we don't have these issues when we go in September!