PDA

View Full Version : OKW or Saratoga Springs?

Seasonscraps
02-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Which resort would be better suited for a family reunion type vacation? Or does anyone have a prefernce between the 2 resorts?

Thanks!

Zippy_D_DooDah
02-13-2008, 07:25 PM
We bought in at SSR, but have stayed more at OKW. The rooms are bigger and you use less points... and there is a certain charm about OKW that we fell in love with. How many family members are you talking? Are you thinking Grand Villa or 2 Bedroom? Or a bunch of studios? My wife, mom, two daughters and I stayed in a 2 bedroom at OKW and had plenty of room.

Seasonscraps
02-13-2008, 08:17 PM
It's going to be 15 or 16 adults and 7 kids. So it's a combination of 2 bedrooms & studios. The extra room at OKW is probably a very good thing!

dolphinmickey9170
02-13-2008, 09:17 PM
We also bought into SSR, and we have stayed at OKW as well. OKW's rooms are larger with two beds in the studio vs the one bed and pullout sofa at SSR. I would suggest OKW.

Donald
02-13-2008, 09:45 PM
We also bought into SSR, and we have stayed at OKW as well. OKW's rooms are larger with two beds in the studio vs the one bed and pullout sofa at SSR. I would suggest OKW.

I agree. Besides, who wants to go on vacation to sleep on a pullout? I loved the space at OKW.:)

Seasonscraps
02-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all your feed back - the 2nd bed in the studios clinched it for me.

Now to make the reservations! :mickey: