PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Special Event Crowds

MOJoe
02-13-2008, 10:36 AM
We are going to WDW in April. There is a P&P Party and Grad Nite while we are there. So i am wondering, on those nights when MK closes at 7, how are the crowds during the day? Will they be lighter because people will avoid MK due to the early closure and no fireworks, or will it be packed with early Party goers? Anyone have some experience with this situation? I am Not going to the special event, just wondering if the day crowds will be lighter than normal.

Princess Leia
02-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Sounds like we're going to be there the same week as you! I was wondering the same thing! :yay:

Strmchsr
02-13-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure about the P&P, but my experience with the MVMCP is that crowds are pretty normal during the day then it get really crowded from 4-6 as party goers arrive and day guests are still there. After 6 it drops considerably as day guests head to another park or ADR and you're just left with the party crowd.

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Grad Nites shouldn't affect you. When I worked at Magic Kingdom the crowds for Grad Nites didn't show up until Grad Nites started so I think you'll be ok as far as that is concerned.

dolphinmickey9170
02-13-2008, 12:01 PM
I know the crowds were pretty crazy when some folks were coming in for the P&PP and others were trying to leave. It was a congested mess. My suggestion is to be gone from the park if there is going to be a party that you aren't attending.