PDA

View Full Version : map of vero beach resort

buzznwoodysmom
02-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi,

We are staying at Disney's Vero Beach Resort this summer. I tried getting an Inn Room, but none were available. We ended up with a studio room. I've been looking for a map of the resort so that I can see what building should be requested. Does anyone know where I can find a map of the resort, or have any suggestions on a studio to request. We'd love an ocean view if possible and don't want to be too far from the main building, restaurants, and pool. Thanks!

wendy*darling
02-12-2008, 05:27 PM
There is a map of the grounds on the DVC Member website. Are you a Member?

I cannot find any other maps available to the general public.

It looks like there are basically 3 buildings plus the Inn. If you were standing on the beach- ocean at your back- looking at the resort this is how they would go:
On your far left- Building 15, then Building 14. Then comes the pool and activity area, then the Inn, and on the right of the Inn is Building 12.
The 3 bedroom Beach Cottages are all along the shore in front of the other buildings.

That should help you decide where to request. Do you want to be closest to the Inn, the pool, or be away from it all (but still close)?

Hope that helps! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
02-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks Wendy*Darling,

I am not a member. It looks like Building 14 would be a good location. Close to both the pool and the Inn. I know I've seen a map somewhere before, but I just can't seem to find one. Thanks for your help. Do you know if any of the studios in Building 14 have ocean views?

wendy*darling
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
I am not sure about the views.

What I notice on the points charts is that the Inn rooms have different rates for ocean view vs. garden view.
But the regular buildings do not have any different views designated. So I guess that would mean they either ALL have ocean views or none of them do.
It's just a tiny graphic, but from what I can tell- I would imagine some of them have ocean views. More so on the higher floors. The graphic does not show individual rooms- so I have no idea where studios are as compared to 1 bedroom villas, etc.

I would make sure to include the building you prefer as well as the view on your reservation. I am sure they can help you when you call.