PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks & Grad Night/P&PP

Princess Leia
02-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Hello all! Quick question...My husband and I will be going to WDW the week of 4/22. 3 of the 5 nights we will be there, the MK will be closing early due to grad night and P&PP. So...

Do they do fireworks at 7pm (regular closing) and then again later during the special events? Or do they just skip the fireworks at closing and solely do them during the events? We are trying to plan out our days in the parks w/ADRs and such, so just figured I'd ask...

Thanks for any insight! :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-12-2008, 12:23 PM
They'll skip em and do them just for the special events. At least everytime we have been there for special events or been there on days they do special events that is how it has been... someone may know better.

MauiMouse
02-12-2008, 01:55 PM
FlaTinkRAMESAM is correct, they will do the special fireworks for the Pirate and Princess Party on Wednesday night.

I'm not sure if they have a special fireworks for Grad Night on Friday & Saturday though. EDIT: I just read that yes in deed they have a special Fireworks for Grad Nights.

So to answer your question, no they don't have a 7pm fireworks prior to these special events, only the special event fireworks.

SAnderson70769
02-12-2008, 02:03 PM
For the time you are there in April, there will be no fireworks for the nights of P&P and Grad Nite except those for the actual special event.

Princess Leia
02-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Thank you all for the help! I appreciate the feedback! :rocks:

Carol
02-14-2008, 09:32 AM
The firework schedule can be found here (http://intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp). :fworks::fworks:

rj
02-16-2008, 09:25 AM
I suggest that you buy tickets to the P & PP. It is well worth the price of admission.

Little to no lines for the rides.