PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Weekend Crowds

MissT
02-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Do you think ESPN weekend will impact crowds at HS greatly?

terri110874
02-13-2008, 07:11 AM
I will be there the same weekend at POR. I was wondering too. Never been this time of year. I alway go 1st week of Dec or 2nd week of Jan.

Sorry I could help but have a :magic:great trip.

Terri

Rekenna
02-13-2008, 08:12 AM
We went for ESPN the Weekend last year-and we thought the crowds were very manageable at all of the parks and the resort. I don't remember anything having long waits (at least nothing we rode on)

We are going again this year-it's a great time.

Have fun!

sneezyone
02-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I've gone for the last 3 years...the crowds are not that bad, however, be aware they will look bad when you get there. Most of the activity takes place either under the hat, at the sounds dangerous studio or next to the RNR... but most of the people are listening to the Q&A sessions and not riding rides so it May look bad, but it's not.

we've never gotten that "overcrowded feeling"

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah it's the same deal for the Soap weekend. Lots of crazy middle-aged women there to see their "stories" stars, not a lot of people waiting in line. Just replace crazy middle-aged women with crazy middle-aged men and "stories" stars to sports stars and you get the gist of what goes down that weekend.

shellyc
02-13-2008, 09:45 PM
We are flying down from NJ for ESPN weekend. My BIL is a hugh sports fan and he hasn't been to WDW in 12 years. We go frequently.
I was disappointed that there are no female sports stars on the list. Last year at least Michelle Kwan was there.
I guess we will have fun anyway.

DDuck66
02-14-2008, 12:01 PM
We are going to be there on March 2nd for my b-day!!! I have never gotten to see it before. Is there anything special that I need to see????