PDA

View Full Version : Four day dining plan

avonlee4
02-11-2008, 11:25 PM
First time at Disney-5 day pass-4 day dining plan-2 adults-2 kindergarten girls.
How does this sound for our sit-down selections?

Liberty Tree
Royal Banquet Hall
Ohana
Chef Mickey's

I really appreciate any input-we are catering to the girls on this trip, this is their first big experience. Thank you!!

Natazu
02-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Those are fine, fun choices. Have a great trip!

Jared
02-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Definitely some good choices. I like Liberty Tree Tavern and love 'Ohana.

:tasty:

avonlee4
02-11-2008, 11:59 PM
I need to just remember that there is no perfect dining plan. Any fabulous restaurant could be a nightmare on any given night or vise versa. My attitude hugely affects the results of anything my family does, so if the meal in question starts to be "questionable", I am committed to keeping a positive perspective and pulling out a great time for my girls. It's all the illusion at their age.

Plus, I am funding this trip with a part time waitressing job, so....I have learned ALOT about kindness in the face of adversity.

dolphinmickey9170
02-12-2008, 06:31 AM
These are great choices. I love O'Hana, the coconut races and konga line dancing is a hoot. Your girls will love it.

Have a great time.:mickey:

Kairi_7378
02-12-2008, 06:50 AM
You'll have a ball... and even better, you'll eat well while you're having fun with your girls. You have a nice selection of characters and experiences lined up. I think you all will enjoy your choices.

SBETigg
02-12-2008, 07:26 AM
You're going to have an amazing trip! Good choices, good times ahead. :mickey: