PDA

View Full Version : Got CA G ADR but none for Le Cellier

Crow
02-11-2008, 03:32 PM
was able to just book CA Grill for Feb 29th even though it is 9:30 but i tried a few diff days for Le Cellier, lunch & even a dinner time one day but nothing available. guess if you plan on going make sure to book ADR for Le Cellier far in advance.
Now i just have to figure if i should try to view Wishes in MK at 8 then go to CA Grill for my 930 ADR or i should try to go up to view Wishes from CG then wait around for my ADR
and to figure where else to eat during my stay

SBETigg
02-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Definitely go up! Wishes is so amazing from the rooftop observation deck. I would get a wine recommendation to sip while I wait for my reservation afterwards, a great chance to take in the amazing view and probably get to watch the Electric Water Pageant making the rounds from the Poly at 9 to the GF at 9:15. It's fun to watch even without the music.

Instead of Le Cellier, maybe Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining? Have you been able to try those yet?

TBY2225
02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Don't give up on Le Cellier. Call the day of and just see what might happen. We were able to get in a few weeks ago by calling in the early afternoon and ended up getting a last minute dinner reservation at 5:00pm.

Crow
02-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Definitely go up! Wishes is so amazing from the rooftop observation deck. I would get a wine recommendation to sip while I wait for my reservation afterwards, a great chance to take in the amazing view and probably get to watch the Electric Water Pageant making the rounds from the Poly at 9 to the GF at 9:15. It's fun to watch even without the music.

Instead of Le Cellier, maybe Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining? Have you been able to try those yet?

Yes i got to see Wishes from up there last yr.
and i do want to see Electrical
Havent been to Tokyo Dining yet since it changed but used to love the lounge & plan on trying them

terri110874
02-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Try calling again. I just got ressies for them for the 28th of Feb. She had a few lunches available Feb 28 to March 4. (its the time I'm going to be there). I grabbed the first one she offered wanted to start my vacation with a good meal!!!:mickey:

Crow
02-11-2008, 10:22 PM
thanks Ill keep checking

dolphinmickey9170
02-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Call everyday if you have to, including the day of. Keep trying. You never know who in the world has decided to change their ressies that day and a time slot might open up. Don't give up. LeCellier is worth every phone call you make. Good Luck!!

We love Cali Grill. Have a great time.:mickey: