PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan - Can you do this?

HOLITRIN
02-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I have planned a trip in December with myself and my DS. My DD and her DH mentioned that they might want to come down but it would only be for a few (3) days.

I want to do the dining plan but would have to put my DD and DH on it also. Since I will be there for 8 nights/9 days and they will only be there for 3 of them, I was thinking that instead of spending $1200 for the 4 of us, I would just get the Deluxe Dining plan for myself and my DS and then use it for my DD and SIL. Since the Deluxe plan gives you 3 TS meals a day. It is also applied to your room key and deducted as you use it.

So the question is, could I just get the Deluxe plan for the two of us and use the meals until they are gone? The cost would then be $1100 vs. $1200. I could actually save $100!! :D

We are all going to be in a villa together as I am DVC!!

TheDuckRocks
02-11-2008, 12:44 PM
No!
The brochure with the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan clearly states:

Q. Can I use my Deluxe Disney Dining Plan to redeem meals for friends or family members who are not included in my reservation and have not purchased this plan?
A. Sorry, you may not use your Deluxe Disney Dining Plan to redeem meals for friends or family members who are not included in your reservation AND have not purchased this plan.
I sure do wish you could as we had to pay for the full adult price our DGD who is 10 and eats like a bird and in no way needed to be on the DDP.