PDA

View Full Version : AAA Diamond Parking Pass

tink'72
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Has anyone ever used the AAA Diamond Parking Pass? I'm looking into getting one and not sure if it's worth it or not.

jillluvsdisney
02-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I think in order to get a AAA parking pass you have to book your trip thru AAA. That being said....it works well for MK, AK and Epcot. The castmembers at MGM never seemed to know where that parking was located so we never used it there. as far as parking locations, you are close to the first few rows but over to the side in each parking lot. It seems to be very near handicapped parking. I think it's worth it because it's part of the package, you're not paying "extra" for it.

bcornette
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
You are supposed to have to book through AAA. I have found on years when I didn't book with AAA I could just go in and ask for one. They normally have one or two laying around.

The spots are very close to handicapped spots, normally the end of the handicapped rows or the next row over.

It makes travelling with strollers and small children so much easier since you don't have to get on the parking lot trams.

If you have AAA I highly recommend it.

tink'72
02-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I do have AAA , thank you so much.

Altair
02-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Ask the CM at the gate which colored line you follow to the lot. At MK the line is blue, but it's hard to see in some spots. The other parks are the green line, I believe.:mickey::mickey:

BigEeyoreFan
03-03-2008, 05:30 PM
We just returned from Disney and had a AAA parking pass. It was well worth it. We stayed at All-Star Movies so took the bus to MK but drove our car to AK, MGM, and Epcot. We were literally within 50 feet of some of the entrances. It was great - right next to handicapped parking. After a day with the kids and a stroller, waiting for the bus, standing in line, and standing on the bus is no fun!