PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Dining

mom2four
02-10-2008, 08:33 AM
What are your favorite places to dine at epcot?

There are so many neat resteraunts. We have Akershus for dinner and Coral Reef for lunch. Are these good choices? We will be doing evening EMH at Epcot our first day and then a full day at Epcot later in the week.

Thanks in Advance!

I have a DD12,DD10,DS turning 9, and DD turning 7 while at WDW!

PhilHarHarMagic
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
I don't think you could make better choices with the group you are taking.

The kids will love both!

Kidsmom
02-10-2008, 09:11 AM
I have four kids too (last trip 9-4 yrs.) and they LOVED Le Chef de France. We are trying Akershus this trip too in addition to Le Chef again.

Have fun!

DreamFinder2
02-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Akershus is a good choice...Coral Reef is ok, but the food might be a little "out there" for the kids. As with all Disney restaurants, they do have kid-friendly selections, but in general it's sort of an adult menu. Being able to watch the aquarium is pretty cool, though.

Instead, I'd suggest the San Angel Inn for lunch. It's a great atmosphere, and the kids would like wandering around the little shopping area before/after the meal. Nothing beats eating lunch in a Mexican village next to a river and volcano...

...only in Disney World :mickey:.

wendy*darling
02-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Those a good choices- I think you and your kids will enjoy them very much.
If you are looking for more Epcot TS meals- I suggest Morocco's Marrakesh and/or Germany's Biergarten.
The girls might enjoy learning to belly dance in Morocco and the Biergarten has a great oompah band and the guests can dance (the chicken dance is fun!). Both are very family friendly and unique places to dine.

02-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Our new favorite restaurant is the Biergarten in Germany. It's buffet style and the food was great. We love the band and enjoyed watching all the kids dance. A really fun time.

elmjimmlm
02-10-2008, 01:27 PM
The restaurant in Japan is soooo goooood(cant think of the name)...If you are looking for CS then I suggest Sunshine Season...There is so much to choose from...There is alot to choose from for kids...

laughingplace<3
02-10-2008, 02:01 PM
The restaurant in Japan is soooo goooood(cant think of the name)...If you are looking for CS then I suggest Sunshine Season...There is so much to choose from...There is alot to choose from for kids...

That is SO funny because those two are my FAVORITE places to eat in all of Epcot! :cloud9:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Coral Reef is great. We ate lunch there and loved it. I recommend the lobster salad sandwich.

Biergarten is another favorite. It is a must eat place on our trips. The entertainment is great too. There are always kids getting up and dancing with the band. It is very cute.

Darbylew
02-10-2008, 03:03 PM
These are great choices. I think you will really
enjoy them. For a counter service for lunch or
dinner try Sunshine Seasons over in the land.
You said that you would be over there another
day in the week so give it a try. :thumbsup:

crazeedizneefinatic
02-10-2008, 04:28 PM
One of our favorite places to eat is Garden Grill. It's a character meal with family style dining. The food was very good. We did not try the catfish so cannot comment there. But the salad, steak, potatoes are really good. The kids get a choice of chicken fingers, fries and make your own sundae. The restaurant rotates very slowly, it really is a nice atmosphere.

mom2four
02-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Wow! Thanks everyone.

Everything at Epcot appeals to me, I wish I could eat there all week long.

LudwigVonDrake
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
My two favorite places to eat at Epcot are San Angel Inn and Le Cellier :eat:

jpH/keD
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
:thumbsup: I love your choices!! If you need a breakfast...I recommend the Kringla bakery in Norway!!! We used snack credits on the DDP and had a wonderful time sampling everything from cream cheese pretzels to schoolbread to jam filled waffles!!! Also I liked San Angel Inn and we ate dinner at LeCellier which gets rave reviews from our party of 11! Kids included! Have fun!! :cloud9: I dont think you can go wrong in Epcot!! Next time we go we are staying near there and eating most meals there!

luvdiznee
02-11-2008, 07:19 AM
On our last we enjoyed San Angel for lunch. And before that Coral Reef for lunch as well. But I would move Coral Reef to dinner. :mickey: