PDA

View Full Version : Akershus dinner menu and DDP question

Young@Heart
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
If you've been to this, can you tell me if they have peel and eat shrimp for dinner as well as lunch? And what exactly is the "cold table"? We've got a bunch of picky eaters, and I'm trying to decide if this is would be a good ADR for us.

Also, with the new DDP guidelines, will the cold table be included?

wdw_bound
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Depends on what your "picky" eaters will eat. For us, lunch and dinner are too adventurous (actually for my DH, even though he's a good sport). Breakfast here is wonderful; we've done it twice and it remains on our list of favorites.

TexasPrincessAurora
02-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Best I can remember, at least in June, the peel and eat shrimp were on the cold table. The cold table would be included. It basically works like this...the cold table is a buffet. It is your appetizer and salad and bread. You order your entree off a menu. Your dessert is then a sample plate brought to your table. The cold table has a large selection of salads, including seafood salads, a selection of cheese and breads. However if you have a lot of picky eaters I'm not sure this would be the place for you. The food is rather unique and with a Norwegian flair.