PDA

View Full Version : Favorite exit (area)?

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
02-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Another poll! :number1:

Mine is Space Mountain..I love the conveyor belt and the colony and stuff :) Which is weird..I also voted Space Mountain as the best queue, but the ride itself I don't really love..gives me a headache but it's worth it for the queue and exit and the projections in the dome

dolphinmickey9170
02-09-2008, 10:07 PM
ToT!! I had a traditio of always ringing the bell, but they have removed them from the gift shop. I ALWAYS would ring it, but this last time, I couldn't find them anywhere, when I asked the CM, she told me they got rid of them.:(

Polynesian Dweller
02-09-2008, 10:23 PM
I chose Space Mtn because of the length that had to be dealt with. It makes the exit pleasant when it could have been a long, tedious walk.

KAT1811
02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Test Track. I love to look a the cars, trucks, and SUVs on the way out. DH and I are huge chevy fans. I finally figured out, while I was there, what exactly my flexfuel option is. :blush: I wasn't with DH when he bought it (he "surprized" me) so I was unaware that it could run on up to 85% ethanol. Now all I need is an ethanol station in the area and we are in business!

scoot241
02-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Space Mountain is my favorite, although I like Test Track's exit when there's a Corvette around :D.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-10-2008, 10:32 AM
I went for the classic...haunted mansion! We love looking at all of the details, inside jokes and puns.:thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
02-10-2008, 10:35 AM
I chose HM... love the tombstones. Although I think that TOT has one of the best themed waiting areas ever.

splashtest
02-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I agree with Space Mountain. Most of the others don't have much themeing too them. I don't consider being dropped into a store "themeing". I only hope that when they update Space Mountain they keep the idea of exit themeing for this ride.

DisneyorBust
02-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Tough choice but I had to go with Haunted Mansion. Primarily because you don't end up in a gift shop! but I love the theming, tomb stones etc.

#1donaldfan
02-10-2008, 12:50 PM
I've never EVER thought about HM not spilling you into a gift shop!!!!!! Anyway, I chose TOT. I just feel it stays true to the effect of being in an old hotel, even after exiting the shop and walking though the rear courtyard....

mtown71
02-10-2008, 01:46 PM
I chose Space Mountain. I enjoy the conveyor belt. HA!:cool:

broadway_chick72
02-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I chose Haunted Mansion for this one. I love walking out of there. It's great.

laughingplace<3
02-10-2008, 01:51 PM
I like Space Mountain but it doesn't really do anything REALLY special for me. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it's just not a personal big favorite.
I am a huge fan of the Splash Mountain lanterns in the trees at night when you get out of the ride (and look at the pictures). It always stays true to themeing.

I like the idea of getting let out into a giftshop. Well, I like the idea of a giftshop being RIGHT THERE so you can either go in or not. It makes for some easy shopping based on your favorite attractions! ;)

ToT is definetley second to Splash Mountain, with Space right behind.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I picked Magic of Disney Animnation because they have the character greetings and the drawing class. I always have to take on of the classes.

RAIDER
02-10-2008, 02:15 PM
The magic of disney animation for me...I love mulling around the old sketches and pictures etc :thumbsup:

DisneyDD2
02-10-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm going with SM. It's a little dated, but it's a pleasant way to exit the attraction.

GrmGrninGost
02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Haunted Mansion for me! :hmghost: I love the tombstones and hearse! :hmghost: Awesome!

Crystal Palace
02-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Space Mountain for me!

DrWorm2008
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM
I picked Journey because I love those little picture booths that you can take weird pictures in for free! :number1:(The ones with the colored plastic balls as backdrops) I totally passed them by the last few trips to Epcot Center (not on purpose) because I HATE the new ride so much....:mad:
I have a LOT of fun pictures from that particular area, though. :thumbsup: I do, however, miss the Image Works, when you actually went up into the dome first to see other people's pictures, and then went down to PLAY! Anyone remember the Sensory Tunnel? With the neon rainbow lights? Siggghhhhh:(

I will try to link to those IMAG pictures, if I can dig them up....

BritCody
02-12-2008, 06:48 AM
It is Haunted Mansion for me. I love every bit of it

wendy*darling
02-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Mission:Space for me.

Actually, it not my exit- but my waiting area.
I do not ride M:S, but it is a fantastic place to hang out while waiting for those who are riding. I enjoy playing the game, looking at the other computer stuff- or just sitting on a bench and watching others play.
I don't feel a need to buy anything and I don't have to stand around in the way of other people (like Everest or RnRC- I really dislike those). Sure, there is a shop if you need one- but the interactive area is the BEST! :thumbsup:

JerseyMouse
02-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I voted for ToT simply because I always seem to buy something from the gift shop to bring to the hotel I work at.

Bethis26fan
02-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Magic of Disney Animation i like to look at the drawings and stuff.

CU Tiger
02-12-2008, 08:03 PM
I picked the magic of Disney animation because you get to something other than a souvenir shop. Space M. needs updating, there is nothing to see at Splash, a car lot at test track, and most of the others are souvenir shops. HM was my close second, since you can see the pet cemetery and such.:mickey:

KAJUNKING
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM
i like the exit of magic of disney animation the best

Gator
02-13-2008, 01:55 AM
The problem with SpaceMountain exit is that you have to extend your stay at WDW an extra day everytime you ride it. I hate it. it seems like it never ends. Now, is there any exit that doesn't lead into some type of gift shop?

russk42
02-13-2008, 06:43 AM
i selected Haunted Mansion from the list; but my true favorite is PotC---the first and best exit gift shop

Spaceship Tigger
02-13-2008, 07:14 AM
I went with Mission:Space because I like the games and the kid's play area at the end. I always liked looking at the cars in the showroom area at the end of Test Track as well.

I probably should have voted for ToT though, because I've spent a lot of time there while waiting for DW to ride during a baby swap...

Simbafan73
02-13-2008, 09:37 AM
We like how there is something for us to do while the others in our party are on the ride.
We also like to try the astronaut food that can be purchased in the souvenir area.