PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions welcome

gloriaring
02-09-2008, 02:34 PM
We will be going in Sept and I only have a few weeks to make my final ADR's. This is what we have planned so far. We have chosen places we have never been too. We have an 11yr old son and 5 year old girl. This time we will be on the deluxe dining plan.
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace
Lunch: LeCellier,50's Prime Time, Tusker House, Tonys town square. (Still need 2 more maybe counter service?)
Dinner: Biergarten, Marrakesh, Poly Luau, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Boatwrights, Royal Table
Thank you for all your help!!

BigRedDad
02-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I think they are all good choices. Personally, I would not want to be tied to that many table service meals because it will take away a great deal of time at the parks.

gloriaring
02-09-2008, 03:05 PM
This is our 4th trip and honestly I think sometimes they would rather stay at the resort! Plus did I mention my 5 year old daughter will not eat "junk" food wich makes it hard to eat at counter service. She would rather have fish and rice. Not your typical child! She would not eat nuggets or fries if her life depended on it.

mickeytravel
02-09-2008, 03:23 PM
we love Ohana for dinner at Poly. We did Luau and hated the food very plain.
We make Ohana a must everytime. Also Kona Cafe is excellent too.

Emsparents
02-09-2008, 05:26 PM
You can't go wrong with Ohana's it is our favorite table service at WDW. As far as counter service locations that are not "fast food" your options are limited. Tommorowland noodle station off of mainstreet has some asian options and Columbia House has fish but it is fried. A lot of the carts offer fruit and other options and the buffetts offer lots of healthy choices.

Good Luck!

Kairi_7378
02-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a lot of good choices- you'll have a chance to explore lots

You may have a good chance finding non-nugget foods for your daughter at Epcot in the World Showcase. Will she eat pizza or salad? Will she eat BBQ chicken? There are several options that will work in AK as well.

Jared
02-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Your choices are mostly good, but you planned so many table service meals. I couldn't eat that much. There are counter service restaurant that serves more nontraditional fare -- a respite from burgers and chicken strips -- that your daughter may enjoy. Check some menus online. You may be surprised.

:tasty:

LudwigVonDrake
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
'Ohana and Kona Cafe at the Poly are favorites :tasty:

Other places to check out that you can get in and out of are Pecos Bill and Cosmic Rays :eat:

jpH/keD
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I love all your character meal choices! My kids love them too! They like action as well as different foods. My 2 won't eat nuggets either. We found something at all those places that they would eat! My DD6 likes salad but my DS5 likes fruit better and they did fine! You will be happy w/ your choices! :thumbsup: Have a great time!