PDA

View Full Version : LTT or Crystal Palace for B-Day?

mom2four
02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
For dinner, should we do LTT or Crystal Palace.

It is my dd's 7th b-day.

We have breakfast at Cinderella's Castle.

Thanks for the input.

Strmchsr
02-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Both are great restaurants. It really depends on whether she prefers Pooh & Co. or Mickey and Co. Also, does she like a buffet style meal with choices or does she enjoy traditional Thanksgiving foods? Answer these questions and you'll have the answer as to which is best for you.

joanna71985
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
For dinner, should we do LTT or Crystal Palace.

It is my dd's 7th b-day.

We have breakfast at Cinderella's Castle.

Thanks for the input.

Those are good questions asked below. For me, I would go with LTT. I love the food, and the fact that it is delivered to the table (this way you can't miss a character by getting food). I love the fact that it is smaller (and a lot quieter) then CP. And I love the colonial outfits worn by the characters.

jwildflower1981
02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
My vote is for LTT, for the same reasons above.:thumbsup:

Ariel_Fan
02-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Count me in for LTT as well! My dd spent her birthday there so I'm a bit partial.

Mom2princesses
02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
I also vote for LTT! We had our older dd's birthday dinner there when she turned 5. It was great. I love it for the same reasons mentioned above. :party: Also the character interaction is better at LTT the characters Minnie and Friends visited our table several times!

Have fun!!!

GrmGrninGost
02-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Another vote for LTT! CP is good, but for me the food is better at LTT! Also, the characters have always been more friendly and spend longer at our table at LTT! :mickey: