PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan with concierge service?

smake
02-09-2008, 09:17 AM
My family of five is staying at the AKL and we have concierge service and will eat there before going to the park each day. Is it still worth looking into the dining plan?

TheRustyScupper
02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
1)Yes, if you want to gain 15-20 lbs per trip.
2) No, if you are average eaters.
3) Somewhere, you will lose value
. . . eat DDP and avoid Club Level food offerings
. . . eat Club Level offerings and leave DDP food on table

NOTE: Of course, there are other advantages to AKL Club Level, other than food and beverage offerings. But, to many, this is important in justifying Club Floor expense. So, I would recommend staying with CF and not buying DDP.

rjmdds
02-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I think it also depends on how you use your DDP credits. We are staying at the GF Club Level in April and got the basic DDP package. We did so, because we enjoy eating at the finer restaurants in the World and know we will get our money's worth by eating there. The Club Level food will basically be used by us to grab a bite hear and there. We particularly like the idea of being able to go asa soon as we get up to eat. Our two children (5 & 2) like to eat within minutes of waking up. We will be using our credits at places plike the Cali Grill, Narcoosie's and Flying Fish, so we will benefit from it.