PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for people hurt in explosion

GA girl
02-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Everyone please pray for all of the people hurt in the explosion that happened at the Sugar Refinery here in Savannah that happened last night. My mom only lives about a half a mile from the plant and we know several people that were hurt and one of the men that was killed in the explosion.
This is a small community and everyone has been effected by this.

So please keep these families in your prayers. The people that were injured were severly burned. They will required months of rehab. It is a awful situation.

They have just recovered a 4th body from the explosion and there are 4 people still unaccounted for.

Jeff
02-08-2008, 09:39 PM
What a tragedy. Very sad.

DisFan01
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I'll be praying for them every night! :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Prayers and Pixie dust to all the people injured and to the families of those who passed away.

merlinmagic4
02-09-2008, 08:27 AM
:pixie: and prayers on the way for all of the families.

daparish
02-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. How tragic for all involved.

HndrdPrcnt
02-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I will be praying that every single family effected by this tradgedy knows that in dark times they always have their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to lean on and trust in. This is a horrible tradgedy, however, God can use this accident for his glory. Being a cancer survivor, I have been through some very dark days. However I kept my eyes on Jesus and he spoke to me saying, "I love you buddy and we will get through this together."

May God bless each and every one of them and you as well!!

GA girl
02-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks for all of your prayers. My sister works at the hospital where most of the victims were originally taken before being transferred to the burn center. She said that even though Memorial is a trama center that most of the people working had never seen burn injuries that bad.