PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Irish Pub?

figgie
02-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Is the Raglan Road Irish Pub still open in Downtown Disney?

bleukarma
02-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Yes it is. Try their tomato soup, it's really good! :mickey:

figgie
02-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Their Shepherds Pie is great, too, and Gluten free for all you Celiacs out there. The one at the restaurant in England in Epcot is not Gluten free, although you can order it that way. But watch out, they brought one to the table which we ate and then a 2nd one was delivered. They had brought out a regular one first and we were caught in the repercussions of food allergy for days after.

Anyway, we were driving by on Wed and there is a big construction type wall in that area. Didn't have the time to stop in and investigate but had heard rumors of change in that area and wondered it it had started yet.

tiaramom
02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Raglan Road wasnt my favorite food spot.
I will be passing by this one next trip.
The bread and butter pudding was fabulous- as was the bread and dip. Everything else wasnt that good at all. The service wasnt good either.

MartyS
02-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I think a local Orlando newspaper reported that they were closed, but it was actually the Beach Club ( I think ) next door that closed. I was there last week and it was open for business.

MartyS
02-08-2008, 04:43 PM
A local newspaper reported that they were closed, but it was actually Beach club ( I think ) next door that closed. I was there last week and they were open for business.

Jared
02-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant is absolutely open and thriving. I'm not sure what Florida newspaper reported otherwise, but that is incorrect.

:tasty:

aurora, ariel, and bell
02-08-2008, 06:29 PM
We were there in September 07 and the bread pudding is to die for!!!

we are going back again this september and plan on going for lunch and maybe just desert...best i ever had:number1: