PDA

View Full Version : Pin Trading at Manhattan Disney Store

Trev&Ev Mom
02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Is it possible to trade pins at the Manhattan NYC Disney Store? Just returned from WDW and would love to take my sons to NYC to see the store if they can trade pins. Thanks!

PrincessEmmasMommy
02-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Absolutely! Have fun! We got a lot of great pins from CM's there. They also have pin trading events one a month. Usually the first Saturday of the month. Where do you live? I am part of the North Jersey Pin trading club. We meet every other Tuesday at the Paramus Park Mall. Enjoy!
Jen

Trev&Ev Mom
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
We're out on Long Island. My 8 year old is really into the pins. Not really sure what direction he is going with them, but he loves to trade! We finally convinced him to collect sets and not just random pins, but he has fun regardless. I'm glad to know that the CM's will trade. I think we'll head in there during winter break!

laughingplace<3
02-08-2008, 11:31 PM
I love World of Disney! :D

There is more information about the times of pin trading on the website. A lot of people show up for pin trading, and CM's come out with vests to trade with loads of LE and cast lanyard pins. They even have pin events where you spin something and you can pick any pin in that section... and they have REALLY nice ones. They have win a free pin games, and character meet and greets.

It's too early for us even though we are 45 minutes away from it-I sleep in LATE! I have gone a lot though. It's great. I'd recommend going.

PrincessEmmasMommy
02-09-2008, 03:27 PM
I also reccommend the Central Jersey Pin Traders weekend events. They have one in October called Swap til you Drop and in April called Trade till you Fade. They hold them at a hotel in Sommerset. We went in October for the first time with our DD4 and had a blast. We are planning to go in April. Google the Central Jersey Pin Traders and you will find the info. Happy trading!
Jen