PDA

View Full Version : Groceries to resort??

EmmMOM2
02-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I thought their was a nearby grocery store that delivered to the resorts? Does anyone know what this is or has heard anything about it?

We wont have a car but will have a kitchen in our room and would like groceries..

Any input on dining in your room would be helpful, we're trying to save money

Disneyatic
02-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Garden Grocer will deliver to your resort.
Check out the "Info Central" tab and I think you can find their info and website on there.

mjesq
02-08-2008, 10:26 AM
We just got back - Garden Grocer dropped off the groceries (milk, juice, yogurt, cereal, case of water) just before we arrived and bell services kept the cold stuff cold until we arrived!

Highly recommend it! :mickey:

Kidsmom
02-08-2008, 10:50 AM
How early before you trip do you need to place an order?

Strmchsr
02-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Garden Grocer will deliver to your resort.
Check out the "Info Central" tab and I think you can find their info and website on there.

Not any longer. They are no longer an Intercot sponsor.

How early before you trip do you need to place an order?

Most of the grocery store services can book up 4-6 weeks in advance, so the sooner the better.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-08-2008, 11:18 PM
With Garden Grocer we couldn't get delivery on our first day because they were already booked. So don't wait too long.
I think I also saw that Goodings and some of the other grocery stores deliver now too. There is also a Winn Dixie right up the road from DTD that was less expensive. I don't know if there is a minimum or delivery charge though.